Dear Alliance

100 Troll Priest
Please attack Orgrimmar. Please.

I'm sick of more than half the people in Org sitting there afk half the day. Please give us something to do.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
oh we WILL... we've been conjuring up a devious plan >:)..
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We would if we could put together more than 3 people to attack with. Heres generally what happens when pvp is brought up on the alliance side..

[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: LETS GO KIL TEH HOARD!! PLEASE PST FOR AN INVITE. ATAKING ORGERMAR AND MAYBE UNDEAD BASE!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Laughing out loud. Your spelling is horrendous. Why would we follow you into battle good sir?
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Hunter: WTS [Item thats only worth 200g] 15,000g pst.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: I NED TO GET MY BEAR MONT! COME HALP ME KILL SUM HOARD K!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Hunter, that item is only worth about 200g. You might consider lowering the price.
[Trade Chat] Stoofid: Durrrr durrr durr troll durr durr durrpppppppppp troll some more durrrp durrrp duuurrrpp.
[Trade Chat] Kinpin: /ignore stoofid.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: OMG MY MOM SEYZ I HAVE TO GO TO BED IN LIEK 10 MINUTES PLEASE SEND PST FOR AN INVITE TO KILL THEM!! THEY KILLED OUR KING COME RETALETATE OK!
[Trade Chat] Kinpin: /logout.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I counted 17 afk people in Org today.

Later, I counted 15 more people who hadn't moved since I counted the last group.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
[Trade Chat] Stoofid: Durrrr durrr durr troll durr durr durrpppppppppp troll some more durrrp durrrp duuurrrpp.

Lol for real...

Looks like every toon I have logged into on this server over the past two weeks. Periodically I go through a empty my ignore list, and 9/10 times it begins filing back up with the same names again...
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
We used to have Ally back in Wrath who were always down for pvp. I remember getting groups together to just raid Xroads or Org every so often. What happened to all you guys?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think the [for the horde/alliance] achievement was a lot easier when all the max level toons were idle in Dalaran instead.

I think the leaders were easier too as often times groups who completed it only had a small handful of max level players and a bunch of lowbies and now that everyone has the achievement from back in wrath they don't join groups doing it.

Maybe as content boosts ilevel past 400 there is a chance that thralls 100m HP could be burned down by some raiding guilds before getting swarmed by hundreds of angry horde who were sitting in org but I don't see it happening easily now without needing a 2nd raid group just to defend the first one.

I miss when it was so easy to do you would see lvl 60's in raid participating because back then at least people grouped for it.

I have seen groups of 10 or so horde come to SW to attack the AH and mage tower which I admit has been fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
START UP SOME WORLD PVP!

It has gotten so bad and dead that even my guildmates lost interest in SW PvP....

We need a reincarnation to serverwide PVP! We need some fun back!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
If you like world PvP wouldn't you have rolled on a PvP server?

Many people probably rolled on a PvE server to avoid world PvP if at all possible.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
World pvp actually doesn't seem to happen that much on the pvp server I'm on. Just a couple max level players running around ganking people while they quest. Wouldn't really call that pvp.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
I wish they would bump Wintergrasp to lvl 85. Give it some leveled rewards so people would actually do it.

It's a lot more fun than Lol Barad
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
START UP SOME WORLD PVP!

It has gotten so bad and dead that even my guildmates lost interest in SW PvP....

We need a reincarnation to serverwide PVP! We need some fun back!

There are a LOT of problems with world pvp right now, including:
-Guard strength
-No real rewards besides honor, fun and HKs.
-Have Group Will Travel.
-Half of Org is usually afk
-Flying Mounts
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
I do not sound like that...
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
and dont put me on ignore!! i might say something important someday
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Hunter
Why don't all of you wanting to PVP roll a new guild? I'd definately want to attack Orgrimmar at 85 lol and a big thumbs up to what Kinpin said.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
We would if we could put together more than 3 people to attack with. Heres generally what happens when pvp is brought up on the alliance side..

[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: LETS GO KIL TEH HOARD!! PLEASE PST FOR AN INVITE. ATAKING ORGERMAR AND MAYBE UNDEAD BASE!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Laughing out loud. Your spelling is horrendous. Why would we follow you into battle good sir?
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Hunter: WTS [Item thats only worth 200g] 15,000g pst.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: I NED TO GET MY BEAR MONT! COME HALP ME KILL SUM HOARD K!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Hunter, that item is only worth about 200g. You might consider lowering the price.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: OMG MY MOM SEYZ I HAVE TO GO TO BED IN LIEK 10 MINUTES PLEASE SEND PST FOR AN INVITE TO KILL THEM!! THEY KILLED OUR KING COME RETALETATE OK!
[Trade Chat] Kinpin: /logout.

ROFL.

This is Horde trade when I bring up the same question:

2. [Trade]Me: LF world pvp group. Will probably be attacking Ally cities and having fun. pst
*5 mins pass, no one says anything*
2. [Trade]Me: LF world pvp group. Will probably be attacking Ally cities and having fun. pst
2. [Trade]Majel: WHERE THE @%^* IS DK TIER 13!??!
2. [Trade]Fen: Hey guiz I killed Sinestra lawl
w[lvl 68 DK]: I wnt to come w/ u. I can hit a lvl 85 for 24 dmg.
2. [Trade] Wjwogzix: (gold spam)
w[lvl 68 DK]: wtf y wont u taek me? U r a looser
w[like 20 85s]: invite when you have a lot of people
2. [Trade]Majel: GAMON TIME!!
2. [Trade]People screaming at Fen
Left Chat [2. Trade] Orgrimmar.
Edited by Byniri on 10/12/2011 9:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Byniri, would you like trolling lessons? Your technique is somewhat weak, and I could offer some pointers. Let me know if you'd like to up your game.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
10/26/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Xaeönik
Byniri, would you like trolling lessons? Your technique is somewhat weak, and I could offer some pointers. Let me know if you'd like to up your game.

Well... that IS what Horde trade chat is like.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Smaller groups of unruly horde do tend to come at my bro's in SW on occasion. It is always amusing when a decent sized horde group lock themselves in the trade AH or upstairs of the inn and hold out till everyone can log over to their 85's and charge the into chaos with their best battle cry.

Some of them do OK, I wish more horde would join them because spontaneous PvP in SW is always fun.

I'd come visit you folks in Org, but no offense, it is kind of a bad neighborhood and the natives aren't particularly kind to us tourists. A real shame about the locals because Valley of Spirits looks like such a good spot for fishing in the brochure.

Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
10/12/2011 09:52 PMPosted by Byniri
2. [Trade] Wjwogzix: (gold spam)

Silly Night Elf turned Troll. Those gold spammers always have a female name in there somewhere. :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]