Thrall really. He is no longer the leader in Org o.O
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Death Knight
where's munkees been? i havent plastered him on the durotar rock lately
Reply Quote
100 Troll Priest
11/08/2011 03:32 AMPosted by Burritos
where's munkees been? i havent plastered him on the durotar rock lately

I don't know. I think he might have faction/server transferred, there's a Goblin Mage named Munkees on another realm. Too bad, Munkees was cool.

Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
YES PLEASE! World PvP is so under-appreciated.
Reply Quote
Hi Friends,
I faction changed and transferred to The Venture Co. I guess I like horde after spending lots of time outside Orgrimmar! See you guys later.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
We would if we could put together more than 3 people to attack with. Heres generally what happens when pvp is brought up on the alliance side..

[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: LETS GO KIL TEH HOARD!! PLEASE PST FOR AN INVITE. ATAKING ORGERMAR AND MAYBE UNDEAD BASE!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Laughing out loud. Your spelling is horrendous. Why would we follow you into battle good sir?
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Hunter: WTS [Item thats only worth 200g] 15,000g pst.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: I NED TO GET MY BEAR MONT! COME HALP ME KILL SUM HOARD K!
[Trade Chat] Level 85 Death Knight: Hunter, that item is only worth about 200g. You might consider lowering the price.
[Trade Chat] Stoofid: Durrrr durrr durr troll durr durr durrpppppppppp troll some more durrrp durrrp duuurrrpp.
[Trade Chat] Kinpin: /ignore stoofid.
[Trade Chat] Level 21 Warrior: OMG MY MOM SEYZ I HAVE TO GO TO BED IN LIEK 10 MINUTES PLEASE SEND PST FOR AN INVITE TO KILL THEM!! THEY KILLED OUR KING COME RETALETATE OK!
[Trade Chat] Kinpin: /logout.

Okay, I am reading other realm forums out of complete boredom, but this made my day. This is EXACTLY the same thing that happens on my server.

Except people on my server would be asking 30,000g for the item that's only worth 200. I think that's about the only difference.
Edited by Cidfrostfire on 1/22/2012 2:57 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]