[For the Horde!]

85 Blood Elf Hunter
If anyone was around a few hours ago you would have noticed that an amazing forty members of the Horde stormed through all the main capital cities of the Alliance to kill the bosses.

Thanks, you forty guys for persistence, and thanks Alliance for being a good sport and letting us smack you around in Stormwind =)

http://i53.tinypic.com/13zwbow.jpg
Us standing with our bears :D
Reply Quote
40 Gnome Rogue
all i can see is "HAHAHAHAH WE KILLED YOU'RE BOSSES ALLYANCE NOOBS"

cool story accompanied by an even cooler screenshot.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Yeah, but I thought it would be a little rude to say that =(
Reply Quote
86 Orc Warrior
all i can see is "HAHAHAHAH WE KILLED YOU'RE BOSSES ALLYANCE NOOBS"

cool story accompanied by an even cooler screenshot.

YOU'RE BOSSES

we killed you are bosses.. makes sense,
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Wow, so a group of ppl on a massively horde dominated server all wait around until the server is at it's slowest, then brag about killing bosses in a city with 2 alliance afk 500 yards away from the king(unlike Org).

Too bad you guys were about 3 years too late.

If you want a real challenge, try doing it during peak server hours. Your faction has well over a 2:1 ratio, not to mention the fact that the alliance bosses are as far away from the playerbase as the blizz dev's could possibly put them, so it shouldnt be hard.

p.s. nice hunter. Lol
Edited by Paetheas on 10/1/2011 1:02 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
Even though this post is getting old...

That's some crap, you know, about the time being 2am or something, lol. We organized it at like... 12pm-2pm AEST time? We had some people from Hong Kong coming so we didn't want to make it too early. It was a weekend so really, if it was a choice between doing it now or doing it in eight hours when it's "peaked", we chose now.

And the point about the 2:1 ratio is stupid - we CONSTANTLY lose TB because Horde has about fifteen less players than Alliance. Oh, and if you say, "That's just PvP, lol." This is a PvP SERVER. And just because Blizzard made a huge mistake in where Garrosh was placed doesn't make it MY FAULT.

Oh, and we didn't wipe once. Of course, some people died towards the end, but we still managed to kill each boss on our first go. Plus, normally we only had 30-35 players on the boss since some people missed the summons and stuff.

LASTLY, I couldn't do this three years ago because I wasn't playing. Why, since I missed out back then, should I have to miss out now on the satisfaction this achievement brought me? This mount is by far my favourite now.
Edited by Eroius on 10/7/2011 4:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/07/2011 01:49 PMPosted by Eroius
And the point about the 2:1 ratio is stupid - we CONSTANTLY lose TB because Horde has about fifteen less players than Alliance. Oh, and if you say, "That's just PvP, lol." This is a PvP SERVER.

It doesnt matter if the majority of dreadmaul horde suck at pvp. There is still more than 2 horde for every alliance on this realm. I think the official number is [1:0.46].

FYI- TB only lets a few extra players on the side that has more Q's. It's not because you are outnumbered that horde is losing TB. It's because the alliance on our realm are simply better at pvp. If anything, the horde will normally have more players than alliance simply due to having way more people on the realm and Q'ing.

TL:DR- Dreadmaul is a horde dominated realm but the alliance are simply better at pvp(by your own admission of alliance controlling TB all the time).
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
If you can argue that Alliance is simply better than Horde at PvP, please don't contradict yourself in the fact that the Defense channel would have been spamming "blah blah blah is under attack!" in the middle of the day on the weekend, alerting EVERYBODY in Stormwind that we were attacking. And I admit, a good 20-30 Alliance players showed up be we just had a very good team of healers on our side.

Anyway, why is this thread such a big deal to you? I make this as my excitement and happiness was still wearing off - I care nothing of the achievement anymore. If alliance are "simply better at pvp", it really shouldn't affect anything, tbh.

(Oh, and if you still care about the stupid ratio I assume you made up on the spot, plz server transfer. I couldn't give a damn.)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
10/08/2011 03:29 AMPosted by Eroius
If you can argue that Alliance is simply better than Horde at PvP, please don't contradict yourself in the fact that the Defense channel would have been spamming "blah blah blah is under attack!" in the middle of the day on the weekend, alerting EVERYBODY in Stormwind that we were attacking. And I admit, a good 20-30 Alliance players showed up be we just had a very good team of healers on our side.

I already told you, attacking the SW king at 5am in the morning when there is about 10 ppl total in SW(8 of them afk) on a realm that has twice as many horde is not something you come to the forums trying to brag about.

10/08/2011 03:29 AMPosted by Eroius
Oh, and if you still care about the stupid ratio I assume you made up on the spot, plz server transfer. I couldn't give a damn

Wowprogress.com

might want to check it out before you make yourself sound even more stupid.

p.s. Nice hunter. Lol.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
It was in the middle of the freaking day, do you not understand? Not 5 am, not 2 am, not 10 pm, 12PM TO ABOUT 2PM. Please get it in your freaking head, for Christ sakes.

And yes, that website is probably right, but most people make up ratios like that off the top of their head. It's not my fault you chose to freaking join a server with more Horde - I didn't know that when I started playing WoW in what... May this year?

You're obviously upset over this comment:
and thanks Alliance for being a good sport and letting us smack you around in Stormwind =)
Well, yes, sorry for telling the truth =( I'll try and spare your feelings in the future.

You know what? Why don't you make the ratio 1:0. I would love to have no Alliance on this server whatsoever. That way, we can raid Stormwind everyday and make the game fun, like it's intended to be! :]

/boasts boasts boasts
Reply Quote
1 Night Elf Druid
lol let him revel in his noob achievement. They obviously somehow managed to keep a pug together until 2.00am but still it's about time the Horde succeeded at this, I've only seen like twenty failures since Cata started.

Pugs just aren't usually prepared for what happens. They know Varian is in there with Greymane, they usually work out a close place to summon everyone.

They've tried to take advantage of the element of surprise, but realistically it doesn't matter because someone has 100% told the Alliance it is going to happen soon based on Horde trade recruitment. Even then the Alliance doesn't even care and just responds when there is twenty Stormwind is under attack notifications in localdefense when the mass of guards that instantly spawn are aoed down.

What they don't realise is that the battlemasters automatically get aggroed when Varian is pulled and run around fearing and pounding on everyone randomly. Everyone is dpsing Varian, so these guys run around and cause havoc. The raid is feared around 70% of the time.

That will go on for a couple of minutes, things are pretty messy already when the Alliance show up, there will be between 10 and 20 Alliance. They will not be dealt with as everyone is dpsing Varian and they just go around killing people.

Anyway it's usually a wipe with Varian at around 90%, but it doesn't end there. The people in the raid who ragequit and spirit res are greeted at the Eastvale Logging Camp by around six Alliance who proceed to pwn them with res sickness and they can't actually get away for around half an hour. The rest attempt to escape by jumping off the arches into the lake, if they are not cut down attempting this, when they reach the bank they run into a nice 10 man gank group who cuts them down there.

Basically the more girly they are and the less they stand and fight the worse it's been for them.

With Garrosh, in this case the Horde respond in vast numbers, like fifty but there are no battlemasters to deal with and there is a chokepoint which their vast numbers are funneled into. About twenty guards will spawn on the outside of Grommash Hold and shoot healers through the walls. Ranged and healers can position themselves so they cannot be hit from the chokepoint, but they never do.

Frankly I think it's totally doable, but same thing as above, pugs are useless. Me and a mate went on a Garrosh raid to see what the fuss was about, we knew it was going to fail but our plan was just to see how many Horde we could kill. I killed ten and my mate killed twelve. We were also the last to die. Everyone else dpsed Garrosh and got cut down. This tells me it's completely possible to do it as long as there are a decent amount of PvPers killing people who come in instead of tunnel visioning the boss. Arashi held Grommash Hold for well over an hour months ago.

[ Posted all this crap so people would try it more often and do it properly instead of just spastically failing constantly ]

Thanks for the novel.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
It was in the middle of the freaking day, do you not understand? Not 5 am, not 2 am, not 10 pm, 12PM TO ABOUT 2PM. Please get it in your freaking head, for Christ sakes.

And yes, that website is probably right, but most people make up ratios like that off the top of their head. It's not my fault you chose to freaking join a server with more Horde - I didn't know that when I started playing WoW in what... May this year?

You're obviously upset over this comment:
and thanks Alliance for being a good sport and letting us smack you around in Stormwind =)
Well, yes, sorry for telling the truth =( I'll try and spare your feelings in the future.

You know what? Why don't you make the ratio 1:0. I would love to have no Alliance on this server whatsoever. That way, we can raid Stormwind everyday and make the game fun, like it's intended to be! :]

/boasts boasts boasts

Im having fun watching you nerdrage over the fact that you suck and are being made fun of because you are boasting about how awesome you are.

FYI- noon-2pm is about as slow as our server gets. It's when everyone is at work/school.

Female blood elf, lol. I can't get over how stereotypically bad you are making hunters look.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I GOT YO BACK PAE PAE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]