[H] <The Syndicate>, Arygos-US is recruiting

85 Troll Hunter
<The Syndicate> (Horde, Arygos-US) is actively raiding 25-man Cataclysm content.

Current Cata progression:
25 man: 6/8 Heroic Dragon Soul.

-----------------------
Current recruitment needs:

High Priority

Holy PaladinALL SERIOUS APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED
-----------------------

Raid times: Tues/Wed night 8:30pm - 12am EST (server time)

10 man raids are often run on off nights. These are entirely optional.

Our guild strives to accomplish in two nights a week what many other guilds do in three or more. We have high expectations of our raiders in terms of preparedness, motivation, and constant drive for improvement. However, we focus to ensure that people aren't overwhelmed with WoW and still have ample time for their jobs, lives, family, and friends.

We are composed of many like-minded, mature, experienced players. Most of our members are working adults and college students. We look for our members to show respect and maturity, but we still love to have a lot of laughs!

We use EPGP for all 25-man content loot distribution. Any questions about EPGP can be answered on our website under the General Discussion board.

Interested in joining or want to know more info about us? Check out our website and see what this guild is all about. We have a New Applicant FAQ thread in the general forum that contains answers to many of your questions, or talk to any officer in game.

http://thesyndicate.guildtastic.com

If you have questions feel free to contact:
Salamiarm
Skarcasm(GM)
Syon
Deathssoul
Edited by Skarcasm on 3/28/2012 7:21 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Heroic Beth'Tilac down. Working on Heroic Majordomo. Would love to see a Holy Pally or Resto Druid app.
Edited by Skarcasm on 10/1/2011 3:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Rogue
Bump.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
Yes Major Domo Heroic going down this week so will be 4/7 HM's but need some more healers holy pally or resto druid.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
Been with The Syndicate for years. Great group of people and I have had a blast raiding with them!
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
Bump!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Heroic Beth'Tilac and Heroic Majordomo down. Would love to see a Holy Pally or Resto Druid app.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hey all you wonderful Healers out there, we know you exist and want to raid with some awesomesauce people.

We're attempting heroic Alysrazor on 25 man this week and want new resto and holy apps to come and prove that they have the stones to compete with our other strong healers, strong applicants need apply!

http://www.guildtastic.com/
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Ever seen an Enhancement Shaman heal? Its not pretty.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Heroic Beth'Tilac, Heroic Majordomo and Heroic Alysrazor down. Would love to see a Holy Pally or Resto Druid app.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hey I have a legendary you wont get one if you app, but we could use some sweet apps to help us get our last two heroics!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
6 of 7 Heroic Firelands 25 down.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
let's go people.... get some loots.... I need a DK friend....
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
We are getting ready for 4.3 now. Would like to see a Frost/Unholy DK, a cloth wearing caster dps, and a Feral Druid dps.

Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
CLONE ME!!
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
Bump!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
I gotta admit... I'm so very proud of the fact that you guys are still kicking butt out there. Nothing but best wishes for all of you from Kay and Ebon!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
Half of regular Dragon Soul down in 3 hours. Still looking for a DK and some cloth casters.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
6/8 25 man Dragon Soul down.

Looking for a Frost/Unholy DK, Holy Paladin, and a cloth caster.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
7/8 Dragon Soul down.

Looking for a Frost/Unholy DK, and a cloth caster.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]