CLUB TRIX - Fridays at the Gadgetzan AH!

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
((clubtrix.shivtr.com))

Info in new thread here
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004453471
Edited by Polara on 11/2/2012 12:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
CLUB TRIX week 37 - SEPTEMBER 30 LINEUP:

7p - 8p - Moonlit Wanderlust w/DJ Trixxiz (pre-show)
8p - 9:10p - tribute to the late DJ Dose
9:10p - 10:15p - DJ Rainlight
10:15p - close - DJ Amy's Schizophonia (afterparty)
Edited by Amÿlin on 9/30/2011 10:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
By the way, be sure to bring your BREWFEST brews to the club tonight! I just joined the Brew of the Month club, and I plan to be pretty buzzed tonight.

Oh who am I kidding? I'll be absolutely plastered! Don't worry though, I can still control the mixerbox, it'll just be more 'schizophonic' than ever! ;)

And don't forget, RAINY'S BACK with a guest mix tonight!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
((bump))
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hey yo, between work & classes I'm not able to maintain a constant schedule, so call it 'freelance' -- Im like Batman. Appear out of nowhere and drop some tunes, and then vanish.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Fair warning... Fun loving Gnomes may be dropping in tonight in significant numbers. So please watch your step!

- Forbs
"For Gnomeregan!"
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Hey yo, between work & classes I'm not able to maintain a constant schedule, so call it 'freelance' -- Im like Batman. Appear out of nowhere and drop some tunes, and then vanish.

That's fine. I make it known that it's a guest appearance tonight :) and welcome back! *hughugs*
Reply Quote
Don't forget: CLUB TRIX COMMUNITY WEBSITE!

http://clubtrix.shivtr.com/

Your one-stop for everything Club Trix, including listening link!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
09/30/2011 02:54 PMPosted by Forbidra
Fair warning... Fun loving Gnomes may be dropping in tonight in significant numbers. So please watch your step!

Sweet! :) Looking forward to seeing you!
Reply Quote
As you may have noticed (on the old thread), Trix herself is back from her secret Bilgewater headquarters! Welcome back, Trix!

It's also my turn to do the afterparty this week, and probably a good thing too... I've heard Amy partied a bit too hard at Brewfest this past week *heh*
Edited by Polara on 10/7/2011 9:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
CLUB TRIX week 38 lineup - OCTOBER 7:

8p - 10:15p - DJ Trixxiz (and she'll be 'in da club' as well! Welcome back, Trix!)
10:15p - close - DJ Polara's Schizophonia (afterparty)
Edited by Polara on 10/7/2011 5:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Yeah, ya heard the announcement! I'm learnin' the art of the mixerbox, and before you know it, you'll all be professin' ya love to the Pixy!

Join the movement of Cult Mozixip! Growin' now!
Edited by Pixiz on 10/8/2011 10:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Pixy, you are *way* too full of yourself *heh*
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue

between work & classes I'm not able to maintain a constant schedule

I hear ya. (I'm in school as well for.. only 7? more years and on a PRN schedule)

Rainlight if you're free on Saturdays instead of Fridays you'll be at Lucky Imp Lounge, and I'll do the same!

If not, make us a prerecorded mix please?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I may be a bit late tonight...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
All I can say is WOW!

Last Friday rocked at the Club! We actually went until 1am realm time. I don't think I've gone that late since before Trix & Lyon merged. :)
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
In line with the season (and because everyone else is doing it), how about we make the club nights during Hallow's End costume-themed? I know It'd be awesome for me to use Minzel's "witch" outfit all night instead of just sporadically.

Might be fun? Though I dunno if we could change anything with the Best Dressed contest to make it more fitting. Prizes? Wand costumes? Free fortune cards?
Reply Quote
Sounds like a theme.... Trix? Your thoughts?
Reply Quote
Don't forget tonight is CLUB TRIX! I did get a leave from the Firelands tonight, so I will be there! :)

Has it really been 40 weeks already? :)

CLUB TRIX week 40 lineup - OCTOBER 21:

8p - 10:15p - DJ Trixxiz
10:15p - close - DJ Polara's Schizophonia (afterparty)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]