CLUB TRIX - Fridays at the Gadgetzan AH!

74 Goblin Rogue
Going through some new tracks and I think tonight's going to be absolutely incredible.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Naxarova mira!!!! Let's blow $#!+ up on the dance floor tonight!

CLUB TRIX WEEK 86

7p-8p - Pre-show
8p-10:15p - DJ Trixxiz
10:15p-close - DJ Amy's Schizophonia
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Hey babes! Only 2 more weeks to PANDA WEEK at CLUB TRIX! I know y'all seen the pandas in your local towns. Omen? Harbinger? Naah! They're all cool!

So come on down tonight, and bring along your friends from alternate realities ((cross-server))! Grab a date, grab a drink, and grab some floor, babes!

CLUB TRIX WEEK 87

7p-8p - Pre-show
10:15p-close - DJ Pixy's Schizophonia
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Saw a TON of folks RPing in Dal last night ~ awesome to see Club Trix still going strong ^-^. Keep up the awesomeness, ladies!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Yeah, I'm still hung over from Pirate Day! Doesn't mean I can't mix though!

Basically, Theramore's gone, the 4th War has started, we're all gonna die! It's time to party before we don't have another chance! NAXAROVA MIRA! Let's blow $#!+ up on the dance floor tonight!

CLUB TRIX WEEK 88

7p-8p - Pre-show
8p-9p - DJ Aulu
9p-10:15p - DJ Trixxiz
10:15p-close - DJ Amy's Schizophonia
Edited by Amylin on 9/21/2012 5:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warrior
Grrr... Stupid internet dying for 8 hours. Sorry I winked out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
BREWFEST! Yeah, babes, divert yourselves from Ironforge and Orgrimmar to the Purple Parlor tonight to dance drunk! Also, get some of your new Pandaren friends to drop by and let them know that we don't always war with each other all the time!

Grab a drink, grab a date, and grab some floor tonight, babes!

CLUB TRIX WEEK 89

7p-8p - Pre-show
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
It's Friday night! Time for another Club Trix and tonight I'll be exploring some warmer places with some fun sound styles. Hope y'all enjoy!
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
By the way, the party's at http://clubtrix.heliohost.org?theme=5 in the Purple Parlour in Dalaran! Party starts in 30 minutes from this posting.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
CRAP!!! I overslept!! Got drunk at Brewfest, decided to lay down for just an hour or two, next thing I know, it's 9pm!

I'll be there in time!!! Don't worry! I'll even mix from my taxi if I have to!
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
MILD SPOILER ALERT

I've been told that certain events in the upcoming patch may make it difficult for Club Trix to remain in Dalaran lorewise. With this in mind, I wish to prepare for a move of Club Trix to a new location if needed. Please look over the previous location analysis here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869415169?page=21#413 and give me your thoughts. At the moment I'm leaning towards the Gadgetzan AH, or with the increasing tension between Horde and Alliance returning it to Bilgewater Harbour as a Horde-only event.

I'd also like to hear any Pandaria possibilities since I have seen only half the zones at this point, but keep in mind any Pandaria possibility comes with its own downsides in terms of accessibility.
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
Actually, I'll just copy/paste the old list here, with edits to remove Dalaran locations and the like.

Potential locations by rank of score in regards to meeting qualifications and concerns with each:

World's End Tavern (AH)
+ Difficult for lowbies to reach.
+ Interfering scripted events. (Bad comedian, L70etc)

Gadgetzan AH (AH)
+ Feels empty and undecorated.

Booty Bay: Salty Sailor (AH)
+ No real dance floor.
+ Feels too tavern-like.

Hardwrench Hideaway (H)
+ No real barrier to PVP

SMC: Hall of Respite (H)
+ Might be too big.
+ Potential chat spam issues with the rest of the city.

Falconwing Inn (H)
+ No real barrier to PVP.

Bilgewater Bistro (H)

Speedbarge (AH)
+ Too crowded by NPCs; no chairs/tables available for players to use.
+ Game mechanics encourage an atmosphere of brawls and fighting.

Gallywix Pleasure Palace (H)
+ Too big.
+ Insignificant barrier to PVP.

Fairbreeze Top Floor (H)

Undercity: Rogue's Quarter (H)
+ Doesn't feel like a club at all.
+ Insignificant barrier to PVP.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 04:10 PMPosted by Trixxiz
I'd also like to hear any Pandaria possibilities since I have seen only half the zones at this point, but keep in mind any Pandaria possibility comes with its own downsides in terms of accessibility.

If you are looking for a tavern location, you may be a bit out of luck, as the pubs in Pandaria are all rather tiny. Pretty much every indoor area would be a bit on the small side. I'm not sure how you feel about having the whole event outdoors, but if you don't mind there is a part of Krasarang Wilds called Turtle Beach. It is a rather large oceanfront area without any hostile creatures.
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 06:30 PMPosted by Kolaran
I'd also like to hear any Pandaria possibilities

There are no real Pandaria possibilities. It's extremely difficult for those under 80 to get to Pandaria.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
Grab a drink, grab a date, and grab some floor, babes!

CLUB TRIX WEEK 91

7p-8p - Pre-show
Reply Quote
98 Human Warlock
Trix,

Explaining further could corrupt the timestream, but you'll need my help soon.

2 words: temporal grace. It's possible, but tricky.

Let me butter up the Bronzes and I'll see what I can do.

--Prella
Reply Quote
10/12/2012 07:25 PMPosted by Djpartimage
It's extremely difficult for those under 80 to get to Pandaria.

Two Words:

Warlock
Portals
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
Trix,

Explaining further could corrupt the timestream, but you'll need my help soon.

2 words: temporal grace. It's possible, but tricky.

Let me butter up the Bronzes and I'll see what I can do.

--Prella

Yeah I'm not gonna walk that tightrope.
Reply Quote
98 Human Warlock
10/12/2012 07:56 PMPosted by Trixxiz
Yeah I'm not gonna walk that tightrope.

I said it was tricky, not dangerous. Worst that happens is temporal grace isn't achieved in the first place. Basically, it's a similar procedure to what the Bronzes have set up over at Theramore. Once it *is* achieved, it tends to stick around until they feel like dropping it.
Reply Quote
74 Goblin Rogue
No, oocly, that's not a thing I'd like to pursue. It pushes the lore too far and would require constant explanation for something extremely grey area in a situation where I already have to defend the concept of a club. Just not worth it at all.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]