Raid nights are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday.
11:00am - 2:00am Server-Time
9:00pm - 12:00am Singapore/HK/Thailand/Western Australia
9:00am - 12:00am US East Coast
Brave New World is an established +8 GMT Alliance guild on Dath'Remar that has been consistently amongst the most progressed on the server on a relatively short 9 hour raid week since TBC. Our current progression stands at 8/8 HM Dragon Soul.
Guild Website- http:/www.bnwguild.com/
Brave New World provides all raiders with:
- Free Repairs (once you've passed trial)
- Free Flasks
- Free Food
- Free potions
- 3 guaranteed nights per week of raiding
8/8 HM Dragon Soul
We are currently recruiting all quality players who can play at +8 GMT raid times.
The following classes are in particular high demand:
- Death Knight - Blood
- Druid -
- Hunter -
- Mage - Any Spec
- Paladin - Exceptional Ret, Holy, Prot
- Priest - Holy, Disc
- Rogue - Any spec
- Shaman - Enhance, Resto
- Warrior - Arms, Prot
- Warlock - Any spec
Applicants will require optimal gems, optimal spec and clear evidence they are amongst the best of their class on the server to be considered. Experience in Dragon Soul will be advantageous, but is not necessary. What is necessary is a desire to learn, improve and progress together as a team.
Should you be accepted into our guild as a trail your trail period will last 3 weeks.Our Philosophy
1. Exceptional preparation. Full consumables / perfect enchants / perfect specs, gems etc. will be par for the course for all raiding members. You will be expected to know all fights and do your own research.
2. Self Motivated Players. We want players who would go the extra mile to be the best in your class. Be it keeping up with upcoming patch notes, or theorycrafting on Elitistjerks, we believe everybody has room for improvement.
3. In-depth Post Mortem Analysis. Raid logs will be analyzed after every raid for weaknesses and areas for improvement.
4. Sustainable raiding volume. 9 hrs a week of raiding. We respect that our raiders have careers, families and other priorities that take precedence outside the game.
5. Fair Distribution. We use EPGP for loot distribution.
6. Like-minded Players. We believe in recruiting people that match our personality and of equal skill so everyone feels at home playing with each other.
7. Dedicated Officer Corps. Officers that work for the members and not the other way round.
8. We use mumble for communication- Please have a working microphone that you are able and willing to use.Contact Us!
If you're interested, please visit our website at www.bnwguild.com. Alternatively, you can create an alt on Dath'Remar and speak with many of our officers.