<Exeunt Omnes> is for Sale.

60 Night Elf Druid
Yes, that's right. I am selling the legendary old school guild <Exeunt Omnes>. This is a guild with a long and rich history, spanning all the way back to early days of the Bronzebeard server. It was started in 05, and became the best raiding guild on the server, achieving all the pre-bc server firsts. The guild was respected and admired, and looked up to by lesser guilds.
When BC launched, the guild sadly fell apart due to poor leadership. Shortly after, it was taken over by Avens, who rebuilt and reformed it into a leveling guild which persisted throughout BC and WOTLK, and became the most populated guild on the server for a time, surpassing even <True> for it's large amount of members. Avens has since stopped playing the game, and I've had the honor of holding the guild for a while.
This guild truly is a relic of our server, and the one who buys it from me will be lucky indeed! Exeunt Omnes is in spectacular condition. Currently, it's a level 9 guild with 783 members and 4 bank tabs.

EDIT: SOLD to Finlandor for 12k gold.
Edited by Hazelrah on 10/5/2011 10:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
This makes me laugh.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Cascaders > EO!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
10/05/2011 06:10 PMPosted by Haribu
Cascaders > EO!

Prince Habibu! miss joo!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
When BC launched, the guild was disbanded. Shortly after, it was reformed by Avens, who used the name to recruit relentlessly, and it became the most populated guild on the server for a time, although pretty much everyone in it was below level 10 (probably).

Fixed that for ya.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]