Looking for Kaiba/Premo.

90 Gnome Mage
Does anyone know his whereabouts? He used to play on this server some time ago as a mage and warlock, in an old guild known as Catalyst.

Also; Hello Steamwheedle Cartel.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Kaiba/advanced

he's neked for some reason!

If I see him on I'll tell him your looking for him.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
hi
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Kaiba/advanced">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/steamwheedle-cartel/Kaiba/advanced</a>

he's neked for some reason!

If I see him on I'll tell him your looking for him.

Danke. :)

10/07/2011 08:15 AMPosted by Anatheras
hi

Waffle house.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Full, when are we gonna have our naked orgy at RN's house? I'll bring Ando, you bring the snacks.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Idk, I've moved a few times again, in FL now, don't know if I'm farther or closer!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
He pvp's on Mal'Ganis for the most part now. I have him on real ID though so I can tell him you're looking for him since he is on fairly often. Want me to leave any message or just you're looking for him?

Also what have you been up to anyways since you left. Haven't heard from you in forever. This is Shao btw. =P
Edited by Lisianthis on 10/7/2011 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I moved to NC, partied and got drunk alot, made that new guild. Took like 5 people from that guild to Alpha, they were US 20 or 30 at the time. Did alot of gaming and adventuring to other states over the summer. Got bored of NC and moved to my own place in FL. Played alot more games/started getting tired of alcohol, worked at Sam's Club for a bit out of being bored, got some US 10-20 kills in ICC still in Alpha but then on Greymane. Stonewalled on HMLK for awhile and met my current GF, met a few times then flew to WA and drove all the way from there back to FL with her. Got tired of place in FL, moved closer to the coast and a nicer apartment. Still in Alpha but on Whisperwind, were legit top 15 guild during BoT/BWD until HM Cho'gall, lost 4 people, friends followed, more followed, slow bleeding, lost 80% of roaster, struggling to rebuild, not making a ton of headway with the band-aid fixes we call raid members on HM rag. Was parsing 5-15 in FL, just like ICC/BWD/BoT, got orange and real raid buffs, started parsing 1-5 every fight. Lost real raid buffs and bosses nerf'd, can't outdo old parses. Now working alot on self teaching video editing, have made some nice things.

There's a surprise chapter coming in a week or two, but saying would make it not a surprise.

I was just looking for him to see if he'd like to return to raiding again, as I was pretty sure he'd stopped by now and still trying to patch a bleeding ship. lol.
Edited by Fullmaster on 10/8/2011 5:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Mage
lol Surprise huh. This should be interesting. Yeah I logged on to my warrior like a week ago and Dip was freaking out over your Arcane Mage guide lol. It was pretty funny.

Anyways sounds like you've been pretty busy since. I wouldn't mind helping out some either on that patching since I know how much of a pain in the !@# it is to do but idk how useful I could even be. =P I am either on my warrior Sylvanai on SWC or my mage on Scilla if you ever want to hit me up in game.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]