Horde: PVP Guild Recruiting. RBG/ARENA

85 Tauren Druid
Looking for more players to join <get Çrit>
We run scheduled R-battlegrounds on Saturdays @ 8pm.
Many of our members are experienced in RBG/ARENA from other toons, other servers and just in general.

We have few gladiator experiences players, an average amount of 2k+ players, and the rest are 1600+.

Many of you may not think this is amazing, but seeing how LLANE is a dead PvP scene, on a PVE dragon killing server, at least its something.

So, if you are interested in joining here are the requirements.

1. Main level 85
2. BARE MINIMUM 1600+ EXP in RBG's Or Arena.
3. At least 4k resil.
4. Skype/Ventrilo talk programs
5. Active at least 3/7 days a week.
6. Have most of your ruthless gladiator set, if not, just a few pieces of s10 vicious left to upgrade.

Please know your class, and all the other classes.
We do not go into RBG's flailing our arms helplessly, we like to have fun, but most importantly succeed as a team.

Make sure you gems/chants/talent spec/glyphs are all optimal for your spec or you will be told to re-do them.

Mail HelloÇritty or Mourdor in-game or send us a tell.
REAL ID: DoubleZeroDalton@AIM.com

Thanks.
-Çritty

Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
Seriously, I hate horde...I mean I don't like Goblin.

I'm willing to join not just for rated BGs but also for arena. If there are people who need the World Worst disc priest for any arena teams, i may just transfer over.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]