B. Cancer Awareness/Fundraiser Gnomie Run

1 Gnome Mage
Heya guys, just trying to spread the word about this on servers that I have toons on. It is for a good cause, and seems like it will be fun. :D

On October 8, Scarlet Crusade server, there will be a running of the gnomes to booty bay. Make a pink haired gnome and join in the run.
Times are: October 8th, 8pm CST on Scarlet Crusade-US 8pm CST/ST (That's 6pm PST/9pm EST)

The original thread on the WoW forums is here:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3278811183

Their blog is here:
http://seedpinkforthecure.blogspot.com/

It looks like a pretty neat thing to do, since people will actually be donating in support of this.

Just thought I would pass the word along. Hope to see you there. :)
Reply Quote
55 Gnome Death Knight
On October 8, Scarlet Crusade server, there will be a running of the gnomes to booty bay. Make a pink haired gnome and join in the run.

I fully and 100% support the cause but you ARE going to crash that server. Swifty did the exact same thing (minus for cancer) and he got banned.

Great idea but it is gonna end with you losing your account.

GL!!!!!!!!I hope for your sake no one shows up : /
Edited by Omegazor on 10/8/2011 2:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2011 02:41 PMPosted by Omegazor

I fully and 100% support the cause but you ARE going to crash that server. Swifty did the exact same thing (minus for cancer) and he got banned.

Great idea but it is gonna end with you losing your account.

GL!!!!!!!!I hope for your sake no one shows up : /

Heh... sorry hon, but you are WRONG. The server did NOT crash and we had over 500 people show up to this event and help raise money for the cure.

Settle down and try to have fun sometimes. You missed a great and fabulous thing. :)

.... And why would *I* be the one losing my account anyways? I am not the organizer of the event, nor even associated with her. I am just a human being trying to do decent things by spreading the word about things like this. -.-
Edited by Bunnyfoofoo on 10/9/2011 3:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
10/08/2011 03:09 PMPosted by Têss
However it is Redlicious... IE; red is delicious

You are completely correct. :D

Red - licious

Had in mind red hots and how they taste delicious to me. ;)
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
10/08/2011 08:42 PMPosted by Bunnyfoofoo
.... And why would *I* be the one losing my account anyways? I am not the organizer of the event, nor even associated with her. I am just a human being trying to do decent things by spreading the word about things like this. -.-

Just so you know, it's against the ToS to spam messages across multiple servers regardless of intention or activity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]