Z O D I A C rag kill vid

85 Draenei Shaman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ksw_v7iOhBo

this is the kill of ragnoros this past week. there is somehitng special for you all on p3

its not the best trust me but it was still fun to do.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Originally I thought it was going to be a Ragnar-o's video but I will admit I lawled. Whoever that was needs to get Zoa drunk and I think there will be some metaphorical and musical fireworks.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Hunter
He has a fantastic voice. We need a Zoa and *Z O D I A C* duet.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Yeay Flen!!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Hold up... who the fux is <Z O D I A C> and more importantly... WTF do we care again?

#Jussayin
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
10/13/2011 10:44 PMPosted by Phranchyzê
Impressive

And ghey.... He feels pretty? Oh so pretty? He feels witty and pretty and, ghey!

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
Hold up... who the fux is <Z O D I A C> and more importantly... WTF do we care again?

#Jussayin

who the !@#$ are you
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

#Jussayin

who the !@#$ are you

I'm Bart Simpson..... who the hell are you?
Reply Quote

who the !@#$ are you

I'm Bart Simpson..... who the hell are you?

Could you be more white please??

Your level of whiteness is just not enough, turn it up a few more notches.

Thank you.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Thank you.

Silly.

If i actually were (white) I may have been offended by that comment, since the obvious goal of all WoW geeks (most likely including yourself) is to come off as hardcore black kids... way I see it that just makes us even though, and it's only right too.... if all the "white" kids in WoW ACT black.

So me who actually aint gets called... of all things, white?!???

wait for it....

Waaaaaait...........

Waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.........

-Bwahahahahaaa.

that made my day.... the snowflake callin the kettle white lmao!

FU*K your ethnicity... black, white, green, purple or orange, don't matter to me IRL, in game if its red its dead... don't get caught slippin pimpin.

My advice to all of you... stop listenin to Gucci, plies, wayne, Wakka and fitty... it wont make you black -just ignant as a mothaf***a.
Edited by Kreataan on 10/15/2011 4:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
god i hate this try hard !@#$%^-
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Burr!
Reply Quote

Thank you.

Silly.

If i actually were (white) I may have been offended by that comment, since the obvious goal of all WoW geeks (most likely including yourself) is to come off as hardcore black kids... way I see it that just makes us even though, and it's only right too.... if all the "white" kids in WoW ACT black.

So me who actually aint gets called... of all things, white?!???

wait for it....

Waaaaaait...........

Waaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.........

-Bwahahahahaaa.

that made my day.... the snowflake callin the kettle white lmao!

FU*K your ethnicity... black, white, green, purple or orange, don't matter to me IRL, in game if its red its dead... don't get caught slippin pimpin.

My advice to all of you... stop listenin to Gucci, plies, wayne, Wakka and fitty... it wont make you black -just ignant as a mothaf***a.

Thank you for letting all the white in you pour out at once.

Much appreciated.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter

Much appreciated.

I remember you... you used to be a loud mouth troll hordeside always poppin isht... yeah the rap music is gettin to ya... you will be alright though. go find someone to play with kid.
Reply Quote

Much appreciated.

I remember you... you used to be a loud mouth troll hordeside always poppin isht... yeah the rap music is gettin to ya... you will be alright though. go find someone to play with kid.

Still white.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
Papasour here, self proclaimed king of hakkar. I would just like to say kratan or whatever your name is, your gonna need some more server cred before you start callin out legends on hakkar. gank a few hundred more and get high warlord scrub. I gots you phran
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
10/16/2011 06:54 PMPosted by Papasour
Papasour here, self proclaimed king of hakkar. I would just like to say kratan or whatever your name is, your gonna need some more server cred before you start callin out legends on hakkar. gank a few hundred more and get high warlord scrub. I gots you phran

Dear Phranny, pooppa gots you that is sooooo sweet. wait lolwut? As much crap as you pop im sure you can get yourself right? I know you can, youzabigmun.... do me a solid though, tell ya lady friend that a good woman should be seen and not heard.

With that being said, gammysour... really? surely you jest!? see me at camera 2 for a sec.... c'mon baby girl your ilevel doesnt warrant a response from me... But, i can't resist "self proclaimed king of Hakkar" Bwahahaaaaaaa! and you called me a scrub? Its Hakkar bruh -remember? snap out of whatever drug laden stupor you're posting in, and pass that over here, i'd love to get that high. I mean you might as well had proclaimed yourself the king of poo. -Am i right or am I right? C'mon shawty, was that a joke? you can't be serious, at least post on a toon that has a higher ilevel, than me. AT LEAST! I know you got one, don't you? so as the kiddies say in /2 "get at me bro". For real.

Out of the 100k+ hks I've gotten, on this toon I've lost count of how many of the hakkartards i've ganked, (more than my share though i can assure you) I tell you what gimme a couple weeks I can give you a couple hundred more. Lets be clear though the last thing i'm concerned with is server cred on hakkar. High warlord, nah hadn't gotten there yet, honestly, it hasn't been a goal of mine but have you since you brought it up as a prerequisite to as you put it Calling out the "legends of Hakkar"?

Personally I just started doing Arenas maybe that makes me a scrub, I'll be that just for you baby girl and maybe one day i'll get there, and be as great as you and Phranny phran phran here... maybe not, but its not that serious, I mean one could only hope to be as big a "legend" as you two. -Oh wait, I forgot, I can reroll a troll anytime I want, so, yeah... so much for that, lol, You "gots" Phran -who gots you? ROFLMAO.

word of advice primo... I mean, your highness, when grown folks is talkin... you know the rest.

yours truly,

The white guy
a.k.a
Kratan
a.k.a
the scrub

Deuces.
Reply Quote
87 Blood Elf Rogue
10/17/2011 05:38 AMPosted by Kreataan

Dear Phranny, pooppa gots you that is sooooo sweet. wait lolwut? As much crap as you pop im sure you can get yourself right? I know you can, youzabigmun.... do me a solid though, tell ya lady friend that a good woman should be seen and not heard.

With that being said, gammysour... really? surely you jest!? see me at camera 2 for a sec.... c'mon baby girl your ilevel doesnt warrant a response from me... But, i can't resist "self proclaimed king of Hakkar" Bwahahaaaaaaa! and you called me a scrub? Its Hakkar bruh -remember? snap out of whatever drug laden stupor you're posting in, and pass that over here, i'd love to get that high. I mean you might as well had proclaimed yourself the king of poo. -Am i right or am I right? C'mon shawty, was that a joke? you can't be serious, at least post on a toon that has a higher ilevel, than me. AT LEAST! I know you got one, don't you? so as the kiddies say in /2 "get at me bro". For real.

Out of the 100k+ hks I've gotten, on this toon I've lost count of how many of the hakkartards i've ganked, (more than my share though i can assure you) I tell you what gimme a couple weeks I can give you a couple hundred more. Lets be clear though the last thing i'm concerned with is server cred on hakkar. High warlord, nah hadn't gotten there yet, honestly, it hasn't been a goal of mine but have you since you brought it up as a prerequisite to as you put it Calling out the "legends of Hakkar"?

Personally I just started doing Arenas maybe that makes me a scrub, I'll be that just for you baby girl and maybe one day i'll get there, and be as great as you and Phranny phran phran here... maybe not, but its not that serious, I mean one could only hope to be as big a "legend" as you two. -Oh wait, I forgot, I can reroll a troll anytime I want, so, yeah... so much for that, lol, You "gots" Phran -who gots you? ROFLMAO.

word of advice primo... I mean, your highness, when grown folks is talkin... you know the rest.

yours truly,

The white guy
a.k.a
Kratan
a.k.a
the scrub

Deuces.

It looks like you put a lot of work into that but I'm sorry, tl;dr. If it takes 3 paragraphs to explain it isn't worth it, K.I.S.S. keep it simple stupid. where is kyeno with her facepalm pic when you need her
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]