Ohhh Snap.... Almost forgot!!!!

85 Tauren Hunter
Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Bears.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/834/wowscrnshot101111042806.jpg/

grats to those who got theirs last night.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
those have been in the game for like 3 years grats on being down syndrome slow at obtaining them :3
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Actually i got mine in 09 as well... The mount wasn't important at all though, I was there to wreak havoc and in the process i helped some guildies get their 4th and 5th alts one... how many of your alts have it?

I liked the aftermath when we took your city broham, where were you? watchin? like that Owl Malfurian? (poor Tyrande).

Fact:
I've never seen alliance in Ogrmr for that long, flagged and out in the open let along killing ALL of our capital leaders and sacking the AH, robing the bank and just fuxin isht up in general all in one night.

C'mon shawty...

Don't be butt hurt, brah, get at me, FYI thats my 5th kill on your crazy A$s king, how many times did you kill Thrall?

have you EVER killed Garrosh?

probably not but i tell you what...
I'm in the doorway to his keep... waitin on <TM> or any other alliance guild who may wish to try him.... and we don't even like Garrosh, but on Thrall's ball's you won't kill him.

P.S. -holy !@#$ you're Tainted Morals you guys still exist? I stalk fools like you... See you in TB playboy.
Edited by Kreataan on 10/11/2011 4:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Actually i got mine in 09 as well...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]