The Feral Aggressors(tfa) 6/7H 10mRecruitment

85 Blood Elf Mage
Greetings,

We're one of the leading progression guilds on the server, and we're looking for an excellant player to balance out our raids. We have a strong core of players and a friendly environment but at the same time we're progression focused. As stated in the title, we're exclusively 10man and plan to stay that way. As we believe in "bring the player, not the class", we are looking for a hybrid class with viable offspec (pally, druid, shaman, priest, or a warrior), and this will be a guaranteed raiding spot, in other words, you will not be a bench warmer. =)

Guild Name- The Feral Aggressors
Contacts/Officers- Malchihi, Divinemagi, Tanknspankme, Bellachanel
Website- http://www.theferalaggressors.enjin.com/ --- all applications are private
Raid Days/Times- Sun-Wed 8-11pm PST
Recruitment Needs- 1 Druid / 1 Warrior / 1 Priest / 1 Pally (viable offspec is necessary)

What we require from our raiders:
-Respect for your fellow raiders and raid officers.
-Appropriate gear for your class and spec.
-Appropriate talents and glyphs.
-Gear enchanted and gemmed correctly.
-Consistency in raid attendance and performance. (90% Attendance)
-Ability to take constructive criticism and consider suggestions.
-Full understanding of all raid strategies.
-Attending raid prepared with reagents.

Current Raid Progression:

All Normal mode content cleared.
6/7 Heroic bosses down all pre-nerf.

Loot System: Loot Council, we are very fair when it comes to loots with the principal rule being gearing up people at the same rate.

Please do not hesitate to apply or talk to an officer in game for more information; we are very very close to killing heroic rag(4% wipe says hello) and you might just be the one player we are looking for! <em/>
Edited by Bellachanel on 10/19/2011 12:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
/bump cause bella is a sexy !@#$%.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
So why are you guys spamming alliance trade???
Edited by Vaultofsouls on 10/12/2011 7:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Because we can, and thank you for the bump!
Edited by Bellachanel on 10/13/2011 2:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
So about TFA getting server first rag...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
We tried, but unfortunatly we do SLEEP, so you see raiding 6/7 days per week with the top 10 out of your 25 players wouldn't have worked out for us D=

And don't get me started on that server "first" topic, I promise you'll never hear the end of it.

We are just trying to get an honest and hard earned kill and when it happens 100% of the tfa people will be proud and genuinely happy for us =D

Thank you for the bump again <3
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
Maybe in 4.3 you won't get so cocky about server first Deathwing then :P

Oh and fyi, it's not really a 'bump' when a topic is on an extremely slow realm forum, it's not exactly pushed all the way back to page 15 after 20 minutes
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Mate, I have no idea where you got the impression that we were "cocky" about server first anything, and I don't know what is it to you anyway.

We are just a bunch of people who enjoy playing together and do the best we can progressionwise, if any other guild got server first on any kill, congrats to them. You don't see us sitting in the corner crying, quite the contrary, we are doing whatever we can to progress, and atm that involves recruiting 1 raider, so that's what I am doing.

Don't you talk trash if you don't have the balls to show your main, and sure, I take all my appreciation back.
Reply Quote
72 Human Warlock
Horde side BB has a Facebook page, someone from TFA saying SK should move over for the new realm first guild, sounds cocky to me
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
pics to prove it.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
and feel free to name names, then i'll let u know if that someone is really a tfa or not, we are not ashamed of our true identity unlike some.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
o.o
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Mage
I sincerely hope this warlock idiot isn't part of SK. Definitely not the type of person we want here.

Best of luck recruiting, seems like recruits are hard to come by. /cheers
Reply Quote
6 Human Warlock
I sincerely hope this warlock idiot isn't part of SK. Definitely not the type of person we want here.

Best of luck recruiting, seems like recruits are hard to come by. /cheers

i lol'd.

you're barely a part of sk anymore, don't act like this would be any surprise.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
We tried, but unfortunatly we do SLEEP, so you see raiding 6/7 days per week with the top 10 out of your 25 players wouldn't have worked out for us D=

And don't get me started on that server "first" topic, I promise you'll never hear the end of it.

We are just trying to get an honest and hard earned kill and when it happens 100% of the tfa people will be proud and genuinely happy for us =D

Thank you for the bump again <3

Just to clear up one thing, that week when we got the server 1st, we only raided from 6-10 (Our normal raiding hours). On the night that we got the kill, however, we did push a little farther and went an extra hour I believe. As for the facebook thing, I can explain that to you in private Bella. I don't feel like feeding these trolls.
Reply Quote
18 Orc Warrior
Vlada is actually still very much a part of SK now...or more than he has been recently. And hes a cool dude. (and better than all the other SK mages outside of Rage...>.> )

Srs though, y no rag kill yet guis?!>!!
You know for the 2nd time this tier SK went 10 man because they felt TFA right up their asses, the least you could have done is gotten rag by now!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Wow, thank you for the bumps, err I mean responses xD

@Vlada, yes, competent and reliable raiders are hard to come by. That's why we have been working so hard to get them. No need to feel too special just because I spam alliance trade, I spam a lot harder on horde side... But don't worry, I'm not directly approaching anyone from any guild to poach, just putting the message out there for people who wants to move on.

@Giga, you don't need to explain anything to me, I do not believe in what a troll says.

@Imperfection, all I can say is that we have done our best with what we have, and we are proud of what we have achieved.

We have had severe roster problems this tier, missing at least 2 weeks' progression time, just judge yourselves by our legendary progress... while SK is well on their way of getting the 3rd legendary staff, we are not even remotely close to getting p3 of the first staff...

But no matter, nothing can beat our enthusiam for killing Rag, only one thing though, wtb title Firequeen!
Edited by Bellachanel on 10/15/2011 12:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue

We have had severe roster problems this tier, missing at least 2 weeks' progression time, just judge yourselves by our legendary progress... while SK is well on their way of getting the 3rd legendary staff, we are not even remotely close to getting p3 of the first staff...
!

Imagine having to fill 25 Raiders. It's also quite well-known that 25 mans award more progress towards a single legendary, but at the same time 24 other people are assisting the one person, rather than just 9. You want a fast legendary? Do 25's. Want easy progression? Do 10 mans.

10/13/2011 01:51 PMPosted by Bellachanel

We actually rotated about 15-20 people in during the -one- week we did Rag 10H progression, with the final group having 7 of the original 10 people or so in it.

You know for the 2nd time this tier SK went 10 man because they felt TFA right up their asses, the least you could have done is gotten rag by now!

Unfortunately for SK and 25 man guilds worldwide, it is quite well-known that Firelands difficulty was heavily in favor of 10 mans; Probably a result of the pendulum being swung the other way for BWD/BOT. Also unfortunately, 10 and 25 man raids now award the same achievement for bosses that have much larger difficulty due to raid size.

Hopefully Dragon Soul will provide a balanced, legitimate alternative to 25 man raiding with 10 mans, rather than a much easier experience with the downfall of useful loot being like winning the lottery.

Enjoy the free bump and good luck in Dragon Soul.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
@Solleks, I don't want to start a SK v TFA thread, if you want to, go ahead and make one, I'm sure all the trolls will have a field day.

In regards to the lengendary, I was simply expainly to Imperfection why our progression is so slow, and took the legendary as an example. As for 25man roster, oh yeah, I know as I have raided exclusively in 25s before I joined TFA. You can raid with 24, 23 or even 22 ppl in 25s; whist even missing one person in 10s is impossible to progress. Maybe I didn't make a good example by comparing to SK, so you didn't get my point at all, here it is, in other 10man guild of our level, they are already past the stage of getting the first legendary staff, working on the second one; but due to our roster problems, our closest person is at about 400/1000 cinders.

And if you wanna start a 10s v 25s discussion, feel free to make another thread, personally, I don't give a rat's !@#$. We play what we enjoy, there is no point arguing it.

I did not enjoy your "bump" at all, maybe all the stuff I have heard about you were true after all.
Edited by Bellachanel on 10/16/2011 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Rogue
u mad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]