Class Feedback, Thank You

Community Manager
We wanted to thank everyone for the enormous amounts of structured and helpful feedback we received from the threads we posted in each class forum. We’ve gone through every thread, every post, compiled your feedback, and it’s been under review by the developers for the past couple weeks. As we’ve moved into the second step in the process, reviewing the feedback and acting on it, we’re going to be unstickying the threads.

While we aren’t going to be providing any specific feedback on the threads just yet, we hope to see you at BlizzCon, as we’ll be talking about a number of impactful class changes during the various World of Warcraft panels.

Thanks again!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
You're welcome.

Now, why are you up this late!?
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Third
Edited by Brodieofdoom on 10/12/2011 11:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Warrior Nerf INC
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin
Sounds good, hopefully this will prove to be a better method of communication between devs and players than the Q&As before them.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
thank you for letting us input
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
It'll be interesting to see how they plan to address the issues with rogue poisons. It seems like over 80% of rogues reported poisons as a quality of life issue on the rogue thread.

So they better talk about that at BlizzCon.

My prediction is the 60 minute timer will be removed from poisons, just like how the timer was removed from a priest's Inner Fire. The poison would just stay on your weapon indefinitely until you decide to switch to a different poison.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Mage
Interesting...
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
It was tricky. At the time there was that forum bug that prevented use from switching between characters.

I hope those taking in the data didn't disregard posts by characters of questionable level/differing class, as I'm sure there were many excellent ones made by players in the wrong guise.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
We wanted to thank everyone for the enormous amounts of structured and helpful feedback we received from the threads we posted in each class forum. We’ve gone through every thread, every post, compiled your feedback, and it’s been under review by the developers for the past couple weeks. As we’ve moved into the second step in the process, reviewing the feedback and acting on it, we’re going to be unstickying the threads.

While we aren’t going to be providing any specific feedback on the threads just yet, we hope to see you at BlizzCon, as we’ll be talking about a number of impactful class changes during the various World of Warcraft panels.

Thanks again!

Just make sure you get them enhance shaman fixed, I want to play them again and have fun. Like make searing totem stacks apply from flametongue weapon instead so LavaLash will be decent in PvP. O and have their spells crit for 2x like every other hybrid melee class, only it's worse for use because half of our damage comes from spells
Edited by Nyukku on 10/13/2011 1:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Nice!
I can't wait for the "Coming Soon" to be replaced with the real changes!
I imagine some other classes feel the same.

I'm dying here, please hurry! haha
Reply Quote
1 Tauren Druid
I would have given feedback, but my post got wiped out 3 times from timing out or other forum bugs. The third time I quit in disgust and didn't come back. I hope someone out there was able to bring up the concerns that I'd meant to include. :(
Edited by Imuatu on 10/13/2011 1:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Hopefully we'll see a lot of good, fun changes. I know nearly all hunters said that the melee in our class needs to go and that our focus regen is crap (though the t13 t2 bonus changes that; that should be a permanent thing).

At the very least we know we'll hear from the Devs this time. Who knows, maybe we'll hear good things.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Please make sure not to just jump into big design changes, sometimes you need to protect people from what they think they want. Here's to hoping we see changes for the better though! Godspeed.
Reply Quote
59 Blood Elf Death Knight
GL blizz, revamp the game abit/more/alot :)

ALSO REMODEL THE VANILLA/BC PLAYER MODELS (human/orc etc) WITH MORE MOVEMENT/POLYGONS (:
Edited by Armageddön on 10/13/2011 2:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]