Class Feedback, Thank You

85 Undead Mage
Hm, why this long to say respond to feedback? It has had to been over a month that, that feedback thread was posted by them. I guess they aren't really responded, they are thanking us for the tons of feedback.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
so theres a 25 page post on the arena forum thats been there for quite some time you guys ever gonna get around to it?
Reply Quote
6 Draenei Hunter
We wanted to thank everyone for the enormous amounts of structured and helpful feedback we received from the threads we posted in each class forum. We’ve gone through every thread, every post, compiled your feedback, and it’s been under review by the developers for the past couple weeks. As we’ve moved into the second step in the process, reviewing the feedback and acting on it, we’re going to be unstickying the threads.

While we aren’t going to be providing any specific feedback on the threads just yet, we hope to see you at BlizzCon, as we’ll be talking about a number of impactful class changes during the various World of Warcraft panels.

Thanks again!

So Hunters will be getting a new pet to tame.
That will be the last change for hunters until the next expansion.
Reply Quote
No. Thank you and your co-workers for taking the time to read all of our many, many, many, many... etc responses!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Maybe there still a hope for destro warlock pvp
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Maybe there is still hope for balance druid PVP also!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Taking bets on the Warlock now. So many people were saying it, requesting it, hoping; Demonology becoming a dungeon tank and/or raid off-tank spec in metamorphosis 'stance'
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Please do not change what each class was meant to be.
Do not change anything significant or you will see this game fall.

Blizzard has already made major changes all along the path from Vanilla to Cataclysm, and I think that the majority of the players would agree that the majority of these changes are for the better. If you never adapt and change, then I think the game will die from boredom and stagnation long before it succumbs to a lack of nostalgia.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/12/2011 11:39 PMPosted by Bashiok
While we aren’t going to be providing any specific feedback on the threads just yet, we hope to see you at BlizzCon, as we’ll be talking about a number of impactful class changes during the various World of Warcraft panels.

I.e. Everything's going to change again, but this time we'll blame it on you.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10/13/2011 05:35 AMPosted by Sariisa

I.e. Everything's going to change again, but this time we'll blame it on you.

ROFL!

Thank you, Bashiok, for taking the time to let us know that the threads are being reviewed and taken in consideration by the dev teams. Much appreciated!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warlock
Does this possibly mean....

Could it be.....

Maybe.....

DO WE GET GREEN FIRE?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thank you.

BTW, I have never seen something so universally approved.

You go to a website, and you'll see "These are my answers to the class feedback thread. And here are some links to other people's answers to the class feedback thread."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It was a really good exercise - makes a lot of sense to leverage the forums already present and crowdsource suggestions - granted it probably took a lot of time to go through everything and understandably changes in one area affect others, which is the balancing act you guys always have to play.

As a player, I really appreciate the facilitation of this particular 'study' - there are a lot of folks that feel disenfranchised for one reason or another (valid reasons or no), and if nothing else, it shows that Blizz is paying attention. Since you still have the biggest active playerbase of them all, might as well take advantage of the input :)
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Are you saying that you stayed awhile and listened?
Reply Quote
84 Night Elf Druid
Don't mess it up. ;P

Looking forward to your guys' replies.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Thank you for listening, Bash. Such openness with the fanbase is one of the things that maintains my faith in Blizzard as a company, despite recent questionable decisions.

Now hurry up and buff fire mages! :P
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
10/13/2011 12:04 AMPosted by Wildkid
thank you for letting us input

I do think this was a much better way to go about looking for customer input... It allowed us to be specific in what we were happy / unhappy about instead of voting on 10 or so questions we wanted heard... really appreciated.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]