[A] <Angelus Mortis> Recruiting for WoD

90 Pandaren Priest
<Angelus Mortis> is a raiding guild made up of a group that has been raiding together for years. Unfortunate circumstances have led us to leave our old guild (ViNi ViDi ViCi) and start over again. Although, we still have most of our raiding roster, we are always looking for new talent!

<Angelus Mortis> is a family friendly guild where we take care of each other and help others who are struggling with their spec/role. We like to run dungeons together, get achievements together, and hang out in vent. We accept casual and hardcore raiders and work everyone into our raids as best as we can. With flex mode becoming available for all raid modes except mythic, this will be a whole lot simpler!

Our raid days/times are Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 6:30pm-9:30pm server time. Like I had said we are a family friendly guild and most importantly have fun during our raids, but we do want to progress. Keeping that in mind, we take our raiding seriously and expect our raiders to do the numbers required to kill a boss. We may not be the best raiding guild out there, but dammit do we have fun! All in all, it is a video game, and that's what it's supposed to be!

We are the proud owners of the server first Level 90 Priest (/giggle) and more proud of the server first "Working as a Team" achievement. We were the first Alliance guild on server to hit lvl 25 (as V3).

If you're interested in joining, please do both of the following:

1) Send an in game mail or whisper to one of our officers (Me/Eldorath/Sealdo/Feldo, Zodiacc/Zendous/Zodarik, Pamboo/Pamsham, Paledragon, Scotsman/Skotsman, Tragik, Demonictuuga/Tuugaredeemd)

2) Apply online @ angelusmortis.us
Edited by Sméldø on 6/9/2014 1:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
25 Draenei Shaman
good to see y'all on here...and grats on a new start! your wowprogress profile thinks you're a 10 man progression guild...you guys running 25s already?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Yes we are! Currenty 6/7 25 and 7/7 10 man as of tonight :D Thanks for the support
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love the name :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Welcome to our newest recruit, Helloagain!!!

Inc heroic shannox!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
... yeah!

Edited by Tragik on 10/16/2011 7:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
10 man Ragnaros kill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHg0WhS0b0

Enjoy!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Welcome Astra!

WTB H Shannox and 25 rag kill this week
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Best of luck guys.
Edited by Tavernkeeper on 11/9/2011 8:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
to keep things short.

>>bump<<
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Well, looks like I've went ahead and revived. Just as an act of good faith. I'm still getting my feet replanted after moving back from Arizona. PC is in place, and waiting around for a comfortable time to get set up with Comcast. I'll be seeing you all very shortly... and i'll be tagging a noobie along with me. It may be a good while until i'm back up to raiding again... but things are looking good.

Phone number is the same, if you ain't got it Karle might still have it...

Holler.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Found it!

/bump

Looking for some healers!!

No mains spec monks or rogues atm (o.0) get dat leather gear.

We accept both hardcore and casual. If you think this could be a good home for you, please visit the website or message me in game! ("/who Angelus Mortis" and look for anything relating to Eldo to find me)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bumpidy

Still need some heals. Whisper me if you're interested!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Our first 10 man kill of the Stone Guardians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6hrvAUBuJfs

Still need more for 25s attendance!!!!

Heals and some dps classes needed.

Apply at angelus.wowstead.com
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
to the top!!

4/6 10 Man Mogu'Shan
1/6 25 Man Mogu'Shan (almost 2/6) :P

Need a few more full time top dps to run 25s all week
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
bump for 25 Sprit binder down
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
12/07/2012 05:30 AMPosted by Sméldø
bump for 25 Sprit binder down

gratz
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
bump

currently 6/6 Mogu'Shan and 1/6 HoF

Still need more quality players to run 25s all week
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
oh and elegon video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1lmcXz9z4aE
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]