EOI: Horde "alt" raiding guild/group

85 Worgen Warlock
SOS
Throwing this out there as a bit of an expression of interest right now as there has been mumblings from people on Horde about the want for a decent alt run pug group to be available to them.

This is my Alliance toon and I intend to keep it that way, however I also have multiple toons on Horde and it can be exceptionally difficult to pick up runs because by and large the pug scene on Horde is fairly atrocious.

On that note, i'm keen to raid at times which would not clash with the typical existing raid times most of us on the server have (Ie, Wednesday 8pm). I'm thinking something more during the middle of the day or early afternoon on particular days.

Anyway, if anyone is keen to get involved let me know. If we could make an entire guild even better as we could be recognised as a server guild group, however if not even a decent pool of players to place out raid invites too would be a great starting point.

Not planning on a die hard progression group as plenty of us already have other commitments and it would likely strip the fun of raiding if you had too many toons attempting to push content. That said, some heroic modes would be great as lets face it some of the content is hilariously easy now...

Anywho enough ranting, EOI is open. Feel free to contact me privately or just vocalise yourself here.

Good, bad, i'm keen to hear it.

p.s To make this uber clear, this will not be my raiding toon, but I know the content well and have some pug run RL experience.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I like to play.
Reply Quote
It's a trap!

But seriously I <3'ly endorse this product!

Weekends during the day would be awesome since there doesnt seem to be many guilds raiding during that time.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I likes to play the horde rogue
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
SOS

But seriously I <3'ly endorse this product!

Weekends during the day would be awesome since there doesnt seem to be many guilds raiding during that time.

Gawd can't escape you anywhere...

If people are keen let me know rough days/times that'd work for you, might try knock something up for next week if possible...
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Sup bebe
Reply Quote
60 Human Paladin
Alliance freely mixing with horde?! BLASPHEMY!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]