Dunelawl server merger

85 Draenei Death Knight
Dunelawl needs a healthy helping of server merger merger burger. Show your support and vote yes on server merging.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I cancelled my subscription today, not because I dislike the game but because of the lack of players. At one point you had to wait to log onto this server and now your are lucky to form a rbg or raid with an organized guild. I don't want to spend hours looking to do BH if it isnt tuesday. We need a merger with some other dying servers. It just doesn't feel like an mmo anymore.
Edited by Carionn on 10/6/2011 11:29 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
Agreed.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Keeping the name dunemaul would be a bonus though :)
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
We DEFINITELY need a server merge, like Carionn said it doesn't at all feel like a MMO anymore.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
I try to put together a raid team once in a while, and most nights its impossible for me to fill it. Forget about tanks or heals even finding dps is hard on dunemaul alliance.
Reply Quote
Haha all these people are alliance
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
good, get off my server. dont need you terribles anyways
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2793453753#1

They started free transfer from a high Pop EU realm to 3 low pop ones. Hope they do this for US realms too.
Reply Quote
They won't do server mergers.
You guys haven't transferred yet?

Only costs 25 dollars.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
There is usually a uptick when new patches come out , plus all the free press from blizzcon and the hype of the new expansion should bring some old players back.

Reply Quote
Im sure the easy mode setting for LFR in 4.3 will bring players back. Most wow casuals want that wotlk naxx pug experience back, and server pop won't matter with LFR anyway, because LFR is like LFG, its an open server search.
Reply Quote
dunemaul 4 prez
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
There is usually a uptick when new patches come out , plus all the free press from blizzcon and the hype of the new expansion should bring some old players back for a month.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
Go horde
Reply Quote
10/19/2011 10:23 AMPosted by Pringle
There is usually a uptick when new patches come out , plus all the free press from blizzcon and the hype of the new expansion should bring some old players back for a month.
ACCURATE!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Hello Highwarlord Gladiator Bassline!
Reply Quote
SALUTATIONS!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]