[Closed] Rated BGs - Wed's 7:PM CST

85 Dwarf Hunter
I am suspending my account for the foreseeable future, and therefore will no longer be organizing Rated Battlegrounds Wednesdays or otherwise. Thank you to prior participants, and best of luck to my Scarlet Crusade colleagues going forward.

Happy gaming,

Boz
Edited by Bozanimal on 1/3/2012 12:04 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
I challenge you...

TO THE HUNT.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Look me up if you need a healer.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
The following is legacy content from the original post:

Do you long to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their mages?

Freelance is recruiting folks for Rated Battlegrounds Wednesdays at 7:00PM server time until approximately 10:00PM server time (three hours). You are NOT required to join Freelance to participate. I'm looking for people that can show up every week, on time, and consistently.

Preferred Classes
Required classes are one holy pally, prot warrior or blood DK, one resto shaman, one disc priest, one additional healer any class, and one rogue. The rest is DPS of various classes, with priority given to a frost mage.

Requirements
  • Minimum 3,800 combined resilience (subject to change)
  • All gear should be enchanted and gemmed, though you are not required to have BiS enchants for Honor gear (e.g. Bozanimal using Earthen Vitality as a boot enchant due to cost/availability).
  • Boot speed increase enchants are required unless your class talents/abilities replace the effect.
  • You must have Ventrilo, a working microphone, and a willingness to use it!
  • If you sign-up, show up on time.

How do I get a seat?
  • Priority is based first on group composition. We need at least one flag carrier and three to four healers first.
  • Second priority is based on who can attend for the full three hours.
  • Volunteers will be asked to sit. Anyone that sits is guaranteed a spot for the following two weeks.
  • If nobody volunteers to sit, priority will be based on Freelance membership first, followed by tenure. The more you show up consistently, the better your chances of getting a seat regularly.

How to apply?
You can reply here if are already guilded. I will send you an in-game calendar invite. This does not guarantee you a spot, as Rated play requires certain specific class compositions. You might also consider applying to Freelance. See the official recruitment thread here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657276831

I look forward to smashing face with you.

Happy gaming,

Boz
Edited by Bozanimal on 1/3/2012 12:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
10/09/2011 08:12 AMPosted by Ugueth

But he heals the other faction. :)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
10/10/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Motua

But he heals the other faction. :)
I have no problem with him moonlighting with us once a week.

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you to everyone that showed up last night, giving us 2/4 wins, with both losses being very, very close, excellent games:

Fpoon - <Last Attempt>
Aphinity - <Silent Majority>
Penseroso - <Forge Camp Sunshine>
Hirano - <Forge Camp Sunshine>
Ivraallen - <Lordaeron Exiles>
Ugueth - <Apathetic>

I hope to see you all again next week!

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Bump; looking for more bodies- er, valiant heroes of the Alliance!

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Still looking for a Holy Pally or Resto Druid!

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you to all the non-Freelance folks that showed up on Wed, giving us another 2/4 wins. Without a flag carrier that last BG was a soul-crushing stomp but hey, live and learn:

• Aggresser - <Impûrity>
  • Doomthulsa - <Legends>
  • Fpoon - <Last Attempt>
  • Ivraallen - <Lordaeron Exiles>
  • Matorian - <Lordaeron Exiles>
  • Migsy - <BK NY>
  • Penseroso - <Forge Camp Sunshine>
  • Ugueth - <Apathetic>

I hope to see you all again next week!

Boz
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
i wouldn't mind joining you guys for a few , Boomkin spec for arena and PvP , but might be able to be talked into going restro for a few hit me up if you want i can send you my specs in game on my pvp gear ;)
Edited by Trîela on 10/24/2011 7:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I enjoy playing resto druid in pvp. I wouldn't mind joining if you guys do it on a different night.

I raid on Wednesday, but if my guild ends the week early I don't mind showing up if needed.
Edited by Shinobu on 10/25/2011 12:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
would also be interested if ya need a mage
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Additional calendar invites have been sent.

Note that we are overbooked, but that doesn't mean you won't get a spot. Please read the updated original post, particularly, "How do I get a seat?"

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
If you like organized PvP without worrying about egos, attitude, or blame-games this is the spot to be.

Last night was fun as hell; 3-1 final for the night with some good times and laughs. And best of all, a great team atmosphere.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hey there. I would be interested in joining you from time to time.

Holy Paladin. Looking to learn how to PvP well with a good group.

Toss me an invite if you could use me.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Thank you to all the non-Freelance folks that showed up on 10/26, giving us 3/4 wins!

Ivraallen - <Lordaeron Exiles>
Ugueth - <Apathetic>
Fpoon - <Last Attempt>
Aggresser - <Impûrity>
Clÿde - <The Rat Pack>

That said, let us never speak of our short-notice Sunday night games again.

Hey there. I would be interested in joining you from time to time.

Holy Paladin. Looking to learn how to PvP well with a good group.

Toss me an invite if you could use me.

It looks like your gear is coming along great! We really need a minimum of 3,500 resilience in Rated Battlegrounds, though, particularly as a Holy Pally where you are likely to get heavily focused by the opposing team. If you're looking to get honor fast, consider this thread that some crazy guy wrote on WoWHead: http://www.wowhead.com/guide=436/

I hope to see you soon!

Happy gaming,

Boz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Warrior
Can I come? I promise not to cleave you in the back. PLEASE PICK ME!
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Myself and an arms warrior Zaytip would be interested in joining up for some RBG's!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=di44MSi2D90
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]