<Primordial Bums> (1/8H) LF Disc Priest!

90 Orc Shaman
<Primordial Bums> is a new guild looking to fill in their ranks with top tier raiders to push content quickly in 4.3. Created in early September, we have grown quickly into a force to be reckoned with, but we need your help!

Goal
Our goal in <Primordial Bums> is to log in at raid time with the intention of giving our very best effort on every encounter, be it new or old, easy or hard, long or short. It is crucial to us that every member of our 10 man squad pushes themselves to the limit so that they and their team mates can progress and accomplish great things.

Policies

Attendance
Here in <Primordial Bums>, we believe that as a member of the team, you owe it to your 9 other teammates to be there, ready to go, when raid time begins. In order to secure a permanent raid spot on the team, it is crucial that near-perfect attendance is achieved, so as to not hold up the rest of your team from beginning. While we understand that real life is significantly more important than this game, if consistent attendance is not possible for you, your spot may be taken by someone more suitable. (Showing up on time also includes being prepared with things like flasks and food.)

Attitude While Raiding
Raiding can be frustrating. Bosses can ROFLstomp the hell out of your raid for hours at a time. However, it is crucial that our raiders maintain a calm attitude and try to constructively solve the problem that we face as a team. If you are not a team player, you need not apply. We all want to be able to progress and have fun at the same time. Both, contrary to popular belief, are possible. That being said, consistent poor performance may result in you being called out. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Gear
In this guild, we follow a very simple motto: Gear for raids, don't raid for gear. Getting gear is, quite obviously, a very important aspect of raiding, and it can occasionally cause issues. We use a Suicide Kings-style loot system so that loot is distributed FAIRLY and EQUALLY. Gear can only make up for skill to a certain extent.

Skill Level
As previously stated, it is expected that when you log in for raid time, you are ready to put 110% effort into your performance. Repeatedly dying to mechanics or not following directions may result in removal from the group. While we do want to have fun, it is not fair to 8 or 9 other people when the same 1 or 2 people keep causing wipes.

Raid Schedule

Our raid schedule is as follows:

Monday, 9:30-11:30 server time.
Tuesday, 7:30-11:30 server time.
Thursday, 9:30-11:30 server time.[/b]

Days are static, times subject to change. Wednesday usually involves an older raid like Firelands.

Recruiting

We are currently looking for ALL AND ANY STRONG PLAYERS to join our team as we go into heroics.

We DO have ONE opening available.

For a healer, looking for a Disc Priest or Holy Paladin. Disc Priest preferred.
For DPS, looking for a GOOD Warlock or Hunter. Hunter preferred, since Blizzard is retarded and pretty much made it a requirement for Heroic Hagara. ;)

Before bothering with applying or talking to an officer, please make sure that you:

- Can make the schedule
- Are a good player
- Can go good damage/healing if applicable.

If you don't meet ALL of these requirements, work on the problems and come back later.

If you do, please whisper myself or Okkipooky, or send us mail ingame.
Edited by Ingrathis on 1/11/2012 11:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Uppity up. Still in need of a solid Ranged DPS.
Edited by Ingrathis on 10/9/2011 2:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump for a Warlock/Shadow Priest/Hunter!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Up.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Still looking for a really solid ranged DPS that can make raid times. Planning on working on H Rhyolith next week.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump. Looking for strong DPS.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Hunter
I am 1/7hm and also know the ryo hm fight.I have had 100% attendance to my raids and i get along with everyone.I take criticism when i need and i am good with mechanics and well as learning new ones.If your interested and wanna talk more my real id is thebestwingman@hotmail.com
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump, looking for a strong Raid Healer to help us get ready for 4.3!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Bump! All solid applicants please contact me!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Morchok and Zon'ozz down! Still recruiting all skilled players for core raid spots.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Yorsahj, Hagara, and Ultraxion down! Yeah boy!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Blackhorn is a !@#$%.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
As of now, whatcha need for high priority? I have 8 85s available. Been raiding since BC. Mostly tanking. Done hardmodes, reg modes, guild leader, raid leader... know how to research and help ... Looking for a guild that raids at the times that you guys do. Lemme know.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Oh btw, 12/12 6/7 4/8 as of current. I do have a resto set on this guy. I can easily switch specs. Been resto lots before and enjoy it.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Blackhorn is DEAD.

Spine progress begins tonight.

Crisp --- contact myself or Okkipooky in game if you want to chat! We could use a solid Restoration druid to polish off our 10m team so we can start in on heroics in a week or two! :)
Edited by Ingrathis on 12/5/2011 7:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
SPINE IS DEAD! Server 9th kill!

Also it seems we have met our requirements for recruiting but all skilled players are open to apply!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
8/8 now. Working on H Morchok. Looking for one strong, raid aware players.
Edited by Ingrathis on 12/27/2011 10:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Up! Looking for some heroic quality players to join our team. Send myself or Okkipooky a message in game if you would like to try out.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
2 healing maces and Reins of the Blazing Drake off of Madness tonight... o_o
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
NO dont bother looking for me in game got 2 many alts @.@ ....bother ingrathis with it :D.......lol jk guys just having fun lol leave a msg in my mailbox and we can go from there :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]