Real world Pvp anyone?

85 Human Priest
sheeeeeeeeeit !@#$%es this is heated
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
Omg is this the real noxn? like...my spriest hero? Noxn will you please sign my mouse pad?

:>
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Hurry! Someone name yourself Noxnsomething! /fanboi
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
because that rank 1 player is rank 1 in a different style of pvp that they are better in. arena skills dont always translate into rbg skills. rank 1 players may get the kill, but they are getting outplayed in the other objectives in the game, which is what wins it in the long run.

no, that quote is fact.

Want to beat DK/Lock/Shaman? Do one of the following:
-Play RMP
-Play any melee cleave
-Play Lock/Shadowpriest/Shaman
-Play triple DPS
-Play DK/mage/priest
-Play DK/Lock/Paladin

so you are telling me, in order to beat your team, i just have to play one of the following comps. that sounds balanced to me. paper rock scissors.
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
Probably because no one likes you, now go away.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am having PC trouble may not make it or be late, the worst thing possible happened lol
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
10/14/2011 04:04 PMPosted by Conradical
Almost every post I've made on Manno forums has been reported, so it's clearly someone that is on these forums a lot.

Haha it's not just Manno. It happened to you on bwr too! ;)

I've never understood why people react so strongly to you, Conrad :P
Edited by Jinja on 10/14/2011 4:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I'm a very kind person, too.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Shaman
Yeah I still have that puppy you gave me <3

It's amazingly well preserved for being dead so long!

I keed I keed.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thread summary: R1 Arena hero running easiest comp rips RBGs despite not being high enough to even PLAY against an elite RBG team like Rambo, Filo or Ohriginal... much less WIN that game he'll never get into.

/end of thread.

Actually, we're one of the only teams in the world to take a game off of Filo's team.

Also, we're 3-1 against your team and we play once a week - and carry people for sales on that team. How embarrassing
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
[quote]Thread summary: R1 Arena hero running easiest comp rips RBGs despite not being high enough to even PLAY against an elite RBG team like Rambo, Filo or Ohriginal... much less WIN that game he'll never get into.

/end of thread.

See above, still stands, Grats on your 1 win v. Filo. Keep trying.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
Thread summary: R1 Arena hero running easiest comp rips RBGs despite not being high enough to even PLAY against an elite RBG team like Rambo, Filo or Ohriginal... much less WIN that game he'll never get into.

/end of thread.

See above, still stands, Grats on your 1 win v. Filo. Keep trying.

Actually, nothing stands from that post.

I wouldn't expect a 1800 mage like you to understand anything regarding this game, though. Thanks for the RBG wins by the way, I got my Tabard of the Lightbringer because of it.

Stay small, grats on duelist.

Edit: LOL YOU'VE NEVER EVEN GOTTEN RIVAL BEFORE???? ONLY CHALLENGER?

Good lord I can't believe you actually think your opinion means anything. I have you beat in arenas AND RBGs when you LOVE your precious RBGs.
Edited by Conradical on 10/14/2011 6:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I like pvp. :>
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]