Real world Pvp anyone?

8 Undead Warlock
10/15/2011 09:46 AMPosted by Roxlér
Nah, it's all about Lopez. And as for sucking some 'you-know-what', I did not intend to do so whatsoever. I was just trying to keep the conversation tone here civil.

I was talking about someone else. You are actually quite levelheaded.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
I use to whoop Conrad's Mage in TBC, fun times.

And dont make fun of my gear and lack of enchants and gems and ratings. I just came back.

Wasnt making fun of you either, just remembering memories.

I didn't have a mage in TBC.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Warlock
I use to whoop Conrad's Mage in TBC, fun times.

And dont make fun of my gear and lack of enchants and gems and ratings. I just came back.

Wasnt making fun of you either, just remembering memories.

So your telling me youre not the same Conradical in TBC thats a Mage who bought Gladiator for 1 season?

Then my mistake
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

So your telling me youre not the same Conradical in TBC thats a Mage who bought Gladiator for 1 season?

Then my mistake

There was no Conradical. When I made my character, I was the only one that was listed on the armory. Additionally, I never played in Season 1.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
10/16/2011 07:46 AMPosted by Conradical
It doesn't take being multi-season R1 glad to say that was extremely shallow of you.

It's the truth. I believe in being honest, not kind.

I know plenty of players that could be just as high and mighty as you are, but they have families or demanding jobs, or just don't know the right circle of people that could play with them to those high levels of achievements.

This isn't true at all. I'll tell you what. I'll let them play with any of my teammates. If my teammates think they can get within 300 rating of their current rating with the player, I will cough up a thousand dollars of my hard earned cash.

If you want to say someone's terrible "because of their statistics or armory not showing glad achievement" like the rest of the forum community, fine... but telling someone they'll never get it is foolish.

False. What's foolish is talking about the upper .01% of the arena and acting like you have any idea what's going on.

Once again, foolish and shallow.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock

Want to know the difference between you and me? You're commenting on stuff you don't have any idea about.

And, "once again", if any of your undiscovered heroes get close to 3k in the arena, I'll give them a thousand dollars.
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
Majeyelol I say you guys duke it out irl at blizzcon.

That would be fun for me to watch.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
10/14/2011 10:48 PMPosted by Conradical
Mother of god you're like the most respectable person I've ever encountered on these forums. God bless your soul, Roxlér.

Thats how he gets me in bed everytime, carefull conrad next thing you know you will be joining us now thats a 3s comp me you rox naked GG
Edited by Stómp on 10/16/2011 6:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
i'll duke it out at blizzcon with anybody

NOTE: muscles wont do you good, we stay strapped with heat and pumps around my hood

thug lyfe
Reply Quote
8 Undead Warlock
jk no i wont
Edited by Lacrymosa on 10/16/2011 7:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue

Want to know the difference between you and me? You're commenting on stuff you don't have any idea about.

And, "once again", if any of your undiscovered heroes get close to 3k in the arena, I'll give them a thousand dollars.

Actually the difference between *you and I* is you assume too much and you stubbornly argue with people that you don't even know.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
10/16/2011 10:08 PMPosted by Mallone
Actually the difference between *you and I* is you assume too much and you stubbornly argue with people that you don't even know.

I know this game inside and out. I've seen the best players, and the worst players. I know that there isn't anyone under 2200 that is every going to get 3k. Atleast not this expansion.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
just worked 40 hours the last few days so havent been around.

lol @ nerds trying to keep it serious in a computer game forum. talk trash and have fun, this isnt a presidential debate.

all i can say this morning is /FLEX people irl all over my nuts and people in game too

and @ the horde that posted this. we will make a group of 10 or 15 and take on double the numbers. dont worry about our low roster, we only recruit very selectively.

Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid

oh and also, 3 worst players on the team talkin crap (frog/vex/shouk). doesn't surprise me lmfao, get carried for free by the better players on the team.

lol me vex shouk and sub were 2400+ before the team we run with now and we will be 2400+ with people that come to play with us in the future. mad noobs are mad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]