Dewgong Killed <CA>

85 Troll Druid
I wasn't being facetious.

Intent lets you surf lavawaves? I'm surprised.

Bro dont be hurtful because the only guild you can hang in is a 10 man.

http://fatkidatcamp.com/2009/12/16/wednesday-funny-33/the-gay-carebears/

that must be what you guys do after a 10 man rag kill.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
I wasn't being facetious.

Intent lets you surf lavawaves? I'm surprised.

Bro dont be hurtful because the only guild you can hang in is a 10 man.

http://fatkidatcamp.com/2009/12/16/wednesday-funny-33/the-gay-carebears/

that must be what you guys do after a 10 man rag kill.

Can be in or want to be in?

I hope that legendary makes up for your inability to avoid moving stuff on the floor.

GL mate.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Is the new content actually fun or something? I thought the CA folk would especially be bored of the game by now. :o
Reply Quote
Tens can still manage to be bad with a legendary

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/2avr4fmb1tc6h559/sum/damageDone/?s=12614&e=13317
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid

If only you knew how to read, or play this game or even post on your main.
Reply Quote
Posting on my main or not, the facts are there.

You're getting beat by 4 melee, you have a legendary that does 90% of the work for you, & you have DI which is amazing for boomkins. Yet somehow you still manage to not do over 30K Edps on H Rag.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You sound mad..scared your anonymous interwebz character will be revealed?
Reply Quote
You sound annoyed, mad you're getting trolled by a level 29?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/2avr4fmb1tc6h559/sum/damageDone/?s=12614&e=13317

Is this news to you?
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
You sound annoyed, mad you're getting trolled by a level 29?

You dont even know what you're talking about, you take logs from a fight where there is lots of execute time, and did i not rank. You need to hop on your main and post so we can see which ex-ca fool is behind that curtain.

As for Xiic, you couldnt hang in a 25 man raid group. So go back to your corner and put back on the dunce cap.
Reply Quote
10/15/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Wigi
Half the people in this thread aren't even from Gilneas. WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON OUR FORUMS?

If memory serves me correctly, posting on a realm to which your character does not belong automatically makes you vain and/or incredibly egotistical.

At least that's what the trolls of yesteryear said.
Edited by Fuzzles on 10/15/2011 1:10 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Wait so you're happy you ranked with a legendary?

I'm pretty sure boomkins that don't have the legendary have ranked better than you, not to mention if you knew there is tons of execute why weren't you using the BiS Lost city trinket?

Mains don't matter here, & I'm not ex-ca.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
These people are former Gilneas, ex Casually Addicted tools who defected, went horde, changed servers, and most changed their names. They no longer belong to the server, but insist on trolling us anyways. The wound is fresh, and there is much angst. They need to meet up in Vegas, find out whose really is the biggest, and hope they don't get so drunk they all end up in bed with each other while the one sneaky sober dude records it all on his iphone and puts it on Youtube.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Mage
10/15/2011 11:57 AMPosted by Wigi
Half the people in this thread aren't even from Gilneas. WHY ARE YOU POSTING ON OUR FORUMS?

a GNOME named WIGI!?! /wrath

10/15/2011 02:35 PMPosted by Tsita
These people are former Gilneas, ex Casually Addicted tools who defected, went horde, changed servers, and most changed their names. They no longer belong to the server, but insist on trolling us anyways. The wound is fresh, and there is much angst. They need to meet up in Vegas, find out whose really is the biggest, and hope they don't get so drunk they all end up in bed with each other while the one sneaky sober dude records it all on his iphone and puts it on Youtube.

You are seriously disturbed.

Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Paladin

YEA!!! GET OFF OUR SERVER!!!

I'm pretty sure boomkins that don't have the legendary have ranked better than you, not to mention if you knew there is tons of execute why weren't you using the BiS Lost city trinket?

I'm pretty sure noone cares what you think. You are probably stuck on 3/7 Heroic Post-Nerf, so i feel for you. Go back to wherever you came from.

P.S. ILU fuzzles
Edited by Tenspeed on 10/15/2011 4:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
You're pretty sure no one cares yet you insist on replying to every one of my responses.

Someone who truly knew they were good and had nothing to prove would ignore me and move on, which further proves how really bad you are.

Have fun with Intent for a few weeks, they'll figure out how bad you are without a legendary or in 4.3 and you'll just guild hop to the next best guild.

Stick to world 300-1000 guilds, they don't care how bad you are.
Reply Quote
gilneas sure sounds like it's active and full of good players these days :[ rip
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
lolwat who gets the last laugh now?

Legendaries don't make you good mmmmm ok?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]