Paying gold for RP items

My seven year old step daughter loves to play WoW. She has played for over four years now. She enjoys dressing her toons up and wearing non-combat clothes as well as carrying unique weapons such as the Farmers Broom. These early WoW items have had their drop rate nerfed after Cata, though. I have farmed the Farmers Broom unsuccessfully from level 9 to level 11 so far with no luck. If anyone comes across the Farmers Broom which drops from the Tirisfal Farmhands (not the Tirisfal Farmers) on the Solliden Farmstead, or the shovel or the pitchfork, I am paying 25 gold for the broom and shovel weapons and 100 gold for the pitchfork. Send the item C.O.D. through the mail to Measles or Wallyworld.
Reply Quote
95 Night Elf Druid
You will need a Level 55 DK to get a pitchfork, should find a few while leveling to 58. There is another pitchfork that drops from Hillsbrad farmers.
Reply Quote
I have the pitchfork, now all I need are the shovel and the broom.
Edited by Wallyworld on 10/13/2011 1:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I don't know if there is a BOE shovel, but i remember getting one as a quest reward for some quest in booty bay.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
There is a horde quest in Hillsbrad, called "Do the Right Thing" which rewards Shovel of Mercy. The shovel sits on the hip like a mace.

Here are others ( all 2handers.
Edited by Síomha on 10/17/2011 10:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I have four items you may want below are wowhead links to them

I am willing to sell these on the nuetral ah for a copper each.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)