DK Tier 13 Thread

85 Orc Death Knight
This is just a thought but im sure it will get released before then. I'm just curious as to why all the other tier 13 models were datamined from the PTR but they decided to keep DK one out. Are they just still working on it or is there some kind of big announcement planned for DKs? The only thing datamined found on the PTR were the icons for the set which look a little frosty.

what yall think?

EDIT: The new set is gross. It looks exactly like tier 9 except for the shoulders. It doesn't even compare to pasts sets or the other tier 13 sets...
Edited by Diablokon on 10/29/2011 12:09 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Death Knight
I hope i get to see it soon and i hope it doesnt look like crap(like most of the T13 sets)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Please for the love of god no skulls or spikes
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter
Shhh, don't tell anyone else, but I have it on good authority that the DK T13 is the sole reason for having Blizzcon this year. It's just that awesome.

But you didn't hear it from me...
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Paladin
10/13/2011 04:41 PMPosted by Diablokon
all the other tier 13 models were datamined from the PTR
If i'm not mistaken, NONE of the t13 models were datamined. All of them were revealed before the PTR was even put up, with the Hunter gear being the exception.

The PvP Season 11 gear was datamined though.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
10/13/2011 05:57 PMPosted by Vellius
Where are the skulls on the t12 set? Please, feel free to check my armory, as i have all but the helm, and none of it has a skull on it.
Edited by Deathduck on 10/13/2011 6:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/13/2011 06:12 PMPosted by Deathduck
Where are the skulls on the t12 set? Please, feel free to check my armory, as i have all but the helm, and none of it has a skull on it.

Shoulders?
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight

I find it hilarious you immediately assume he's talking about the previous tiers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
10/13/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Tsuruya
Do you even know what a skull is?

Well what would you call that then? look at the side view

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/896003-Between-t12-Paladin-amp-t12-Death-Knight-which-you-like-the-most
Reply Quote
86 Dwarf Hunter

Shoulders?

I think it's that thing that sits right above your shoulders ;)
Reply Quote

Well what would you call that then? look at the side view

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/896003-Between-t12-Paladin-amp-t12-Death-Knight-which-you-like-the-most
Yup, still not a skull.

Magma Plated Pauldrons <- That is a skull.
Sanctified Scourgelord Shoulderplates <- Also a skull.
10/13/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Kusarigama

I find it hilarious you immediately assume he's talking about the previous tiers.
My bad..enlighten me then, please, as to what the person i quoted was talking about?
Edited by Deathduck on 10/13/2011 6:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
The other 5 tier sets which had spikes and skulls maybe?
Reply Quote

okay then, just for you the next death knight set will be purple and pink and will have a proc to shoot gusts of glitter at it's target. The helm will be a unicorn horn and it's shoulders will have pegasus wings....

...god talk about a real blood elven set huh?
Reply Quote
10/13/2011 06:42 PMPosted by Demonstalker
The other 5 tier sets which had spikes and skulls maybe?
Yes, we all realize that all the previous DK sets had skulls and spikes. That's what lead to the following quote:
Which lead to my comment:

pointing out that there are no skulls or spikes (well, kinda spikes, i guess)and the rest is up there...

I was asking this fellow:

10/13/2011 06:26 PMPosted by Kusarigama

to enlighten me as to what other DK gear they could be talking about. Not you.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight

Shoulders?

It's a skull.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
No need for T13 DK set, as Death Knights are being removed from the game in 4.3 :)

It's the obvious reason for the lack of release.
Edited by Evå on 10/13/2011 7:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
They said they release em as they finish them. Guess the DK one has been slow on progress.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Priest
Im going to imagine that Blizzard will announce it by having a guy wear the DK t13 up on stage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]