DK Tier 13 Thread

90 Night Elf Druid
10/13/2011 10:58 PMPosted by Zarhym
we felt it wasn't up to par with the concept, and ultimately wasn't nearly at the quality level of the other tier 13 sets.

It can't possibly have been as bland as the Druid one... We have bits of blue glow on completely normal, uninteresting leather, and that's considered as "high quality" as the other class' tiers?
Edited by Daystar on 10/15/2011 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
we felt it wasn't up to par with the concept

Feel that way about druid tier
Reply Quote
85 Orc Rogue
oh man, I admit and admire: yours is a very tough job, artists that come up with the concepts and, furthermore, design them ingame. you guys deal with a very demanding and critical public, in which I include myself. not that this acquaintance will make boss go softer on you someday. ;) for us, regular wow players, my avice is to stop whining without suggesting a better solution for whatever is being designed. yeah. great ideas which, of course, make sense and are perfectly implementable, considering the game lore, the roles of each class, semantic icons and content behind whatever, a tier, a set of legendary weapons, a mount. seriously. we criticise too much and suggest too little. forum can be a great tool if you use it the right way. I don't expect thumbs up for what I just said, but I truly expect us to help improve what we like.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
10/13/2011 11:37 PMPosted by Painsquire
Skulls are not the only representation of death.
Name 5 others
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
Well, i hope the time spent on the dk t13 pays off
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
me thinks they were making nerubian spider lord crypt fiend gear for us but then they decided it didnt have anything to do with dragons for deathwing in 4.3 ;)
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
10/16/2011 04:05 AMPosted by Shimala
Name 5 others

Exposed bone, rotting flesh, stench, darkness, blood.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Lets hope its better than the paladin set. the paladin head piece is poo!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/16/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Deathripper
Name 5 others

Exposed bone = skull

Stench = this game doesn't come with scratch-n-sniff cards

Blood = Product of the living, not dead.

Score 2/5...try again =P
Reply Quote
60 Blood Elf Death Knight
every day i check the home page and die alittle inside >.<
i cant wait to see the new tier i hope its as epic as the Wotlk sets

It'll be okay<3
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight

Exposed bone = skull

Stench = this game doesn't come with scratch-n-sniff cards

Blood = Product of the living, not dead.

Score 2/5...try again =P

Exposed can't only be skulls.
Stench can be shown through particle effects
Blood can be through death. I suggest watching the Saw movies for an example of this.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I just want a bigger stable for christmas this year please Blizzard santa clause bring me one!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Personally can I just ask WTF happened with Druid I swear give us something epic to look at like T11 and T12 like and please make a note or patch or something where we can customize our forms like we do our characters or give our forms armor or something like the Fandral's Flamescythe BRILLIANT idea but just it was only for feral kitty's what if I'm a chicken or a tree or bear just somethin for your thoughts blizz

Enlighten Me Please
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I'm relatively new to WoW (started playing in Jan, 2011) and I'm just about to the point with my DK that I will be looking at tier-13 armor.
This is just about perfect timming for me, as the release is still forthcoming. Just as soon as I finish my tier-12.5 gearing, I can move on to the next level with out missing a beat....
Now all I can do is pray the new armor won't look all girly and sissyfied....
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Name 5 others

Disease, pestilence and corruption

Blood and gore

Ice, frost and cold

Fire and burning

Extreme weather, Heavy rain

Whiteness, purity and cleanness

Blackness, heaviness, silence, sorrow and mourning

Old, ancient and wise
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Name 5 others

Black roses and lilies are two.

:)
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
So, there are times where multiple iterations of how a set will look in the game are made, based on the original concept piece.

Which means:
10/13/2011 07:56 PMPosted by Biomass
they finished it, it was crap, they are remaking it.

:P

Now, can you guys do the same for the shaman's T13 pls? ...so far it's the only one i have disliked ...too bad it's my main ...yay, for transmogrification!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Death Knight
I think at this point, I would settle with just a concept sketch.... ugh... this wait is terrible. I'm hoping that they realized that the playerbase of Death Knights is a little broader than the

ZOMG GIVE ME SKULLZ AND HORNZ

crowd, and the new tier 13 will be a fantastic piece of art. Because at this point, I'm not quite sure the set is going to live up to the enormous amount of hype that has surrounded it.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Death Knight
I am still sad its not out yet but also happy. The longer i wait the more i know that blizzard is putting effort (Probably) Into the gear. Can't wait to see it :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]