Does anyone from the Vanilla days still play?

85 Worgen Druid
On my 5th druid.....I come back for a few months every now and then, play non stop for awhile, gain 30 kgs then quit in a fit of pique.

!@#$ me there are some funny memories assosciated with names in this thread.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I decided to come back for a few months until i start law school. Used to play during Vanilla and BC, but quit shortly before Wrath came out.

-Nalene
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warrior
Webin does but he's bad

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7384018471
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Fire and bobble posting togather again ahhh how cute!
Reply Quote
81 Night Elf Priest
Still around every once in a while, if anyone even remembers me. I started here in late '05. I'm just on a different realm, different faction. Still miss this place, but I don't know anyone nowadays when I log in.

Guess it'd be pretty unrealistic to expect my old buddy list to populate with the same folks after 7 years. Heh.

Anyway.... hi, Terenas.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Hunter
Still around, playing on Blackhand.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Came back to check out MoP....Any others from Hitmen lingering around here? D:

Come back?

Hitmen 6.4?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
IS there anyone from Wildhammer, from back in the Day this is Proraider, if any of you remember me, it seems wildhammer is dying now, so now im moving to stormreaver but still would be good to keep in touch with some old friends
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
sup dickapoo? <3 us some hitman bromance.

Nalene. Let's go find eri. Nao
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Warrior
Yup, came back for MoP(using my brothers account, implying I'd pay for this crap).

Originally Undead Warrior named Deathoath, if you wanna buy a Brain Hacker get at me ;)
Reply Quote
80 Human Mage
Wave..

Still miss the old guys though most have probably moved on...

Horfire
Magewar
Kitano
Edited by Nossy on 1/18/2013 7:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Monk
I'm back =) add me Drizzen#1194
Reply Quote
Hola! I just came back. I was Ginxx {Night Elf Rogue} on the Alliance side. Played for Carnage Inc, Hitmen and Eternal Glory/Veritas before transferring to Lightbringer. Toxan did Vanilla BGs with the people trying for Warlord/HWL and limited PVE with Theatre of Pain. Now I'm shooting for scraping together whatever PVP players might still be lingering here so Terenas Horde can have at least some showing on the Arena/BG rank lists. :)
Reply Quote
99 Undead Warlock
Been on This Server Sence Vanilla, ... My Curent Guild has been on this server that long as well, ... but i did not join them till BC about the time all my RL friends Ditched this realm, ... one day I logged on and guild was gone, ... friends were gone, ... and I chose to stay here.
Reply Quote
76 Tauren Paladin
On and off over the last year. Not really consistent on terenas anymore. Been PVPing/Leveling with friends on Argent Dawn.

inb4lolRP

PS. I hate you Bobble.

PPS. No seriously. !@#$ You.

PPPS. I'm sorry baby I still love you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Scarred#2280.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Came back to check out MoP....Any others from Hitmen lingering around here? D:

Come back?

Hitmen 6.4?

Hell yah man hitmen 6.4 ftw

-wulfgar
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
I still play but on a different server. The original Rabidlylucid got "destroyed" after I quit for good back in 2007. Well it lasted over 6 months!!! Rerolled horde on Mugthol where I have 4 or 5 90's......

Went to college for a BSN from 2009-2012 in an accelerated program so if I didn't have time I'd quit for months at a time. Now a BSN RN psych nurse HAHA!

Game hasn't been the same since Vanilla. I think I've done maybe 3 arenas since they've came out. No rated BG'S although I might when I level this lock.

While I've enjoyed the game it's been too hard to get too deep into pvp or pve. When I was in Eternal Keggers I was a General Manager trying to pvp and pve at the same time and I just got to the point where the game consumed way to much of my time. I lost my
"passion" for the game I guess as I've just up and quit at will when needed.

Just started playing again with an old Mugthol friend who xferred to Kargath. Leaving all my 90's behind and focusing on the lock for a while.

Been good to see some familiar faces and threads like this bring back a flood of warm memories! Even you old school pvp hordies!

Edit: I will say playing destruction reminds of the time I picked up 2400+ HK's in an Alderac Valley playing for about 8 hours or so. Good times!
Edited by Rabidlylucid on 4/4/2013 12:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warlock
Yep! Most of the active Horadrim folks are from vanilla. I don't see many names I recognize anymore. :-(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]