Which fantasy universe do you wish was REAL?

90 Pandaren Mage
Seconded for Mass Effect. Cause I'd be best friends with the Quarians. :]
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
the one where I get to have "meaningful conversations" with Sasha and Sticky Vicky
Edited by Fangthane on 11/24/2011 2:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Warrior
Vahalla or Monster hunter. Wake up in the morning have a drink then fight, if you fall in battle it is ok, you'll res at the end of the day to drink some more.

and in Monster hunter you take out dragons and wyverns, and if you fail its ok Kitties to the rescue!
Reply Quote
80 Night Elf Druid
Pokemon, Harry Potter, My Little Pony, Legend of Zelda. Done.
Reply Quote
72 Tauren Death Knight
Demon's Souls
Reply Quote
42 Worgen Druid
The Doctor Who universe (aka the Whoniverse).

Just remember to not plan on being in London during Christmas, double check that crack in your bedroom wall, and stare at statues. Watch out for those statues.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Azeroth or The Enchanted Lands (Rhapsody's "Emerald Sword")
Edited by Thol on 4/4/2013 5:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Westeros (Game Of Thrones) or Middle-earth (Hobbit/LOTR). Two very intriguing worlds that I'd love to be in.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Mass Effect.

Sort of.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts as "would be cool"s.

Being of the Field/Celestial Triad for "would be awesome".

Mega Man Battle Network for "why the hell is no one making the Internet work this way in real life".
Reply Quote
70 Worgen Death Knight
hmm, it would probably be star wars, avatar last airbender, warcraft xD lol, harry potter, and lord of the rings,those are what i'm stuck with haha
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
prototype/ INfamous

How cool would it be to be a living virus or have power over fire ice and lightning
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
When you think about it some of these Fantasy Worlds (Star Wars, LOTR, etc.) aren't too far off from having similar societies and practices in events such as ours. The difference is the way it's done what universe it's done in the time and place. You know stuff like that, oh and magic.

Mass murder of innocents. The striving want for inner and world peace. Corrupt Government. Corrupt Technology.

All things we have in common with these Fantasies.

So all in all I pick Star Wars cause Light Sabers.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
Westeros (Game Of Thrones) or Middle-earth (Hobbit/LOTR). Two very intriguing worlds that I'd love to be in.

Seconded. I'm leaning more towards Westeros, but Middle Earth would be pretty cool too.
Reply Quote
87 Human Rogue
Azeroth or The Enchanted Lands (Rhapsody's "Emerald Sword")

You just want to try and Romance Miranda.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Farscape
Forgotten Realms
Wheel of Time
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
My Little Pony, no explanation needed.
This. Anywhere humans don't exist.

Or Mass Effect. Biotics, aka mages, in a Sci-fi story was just awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Now, this kind of question comes up allot, so I have some thoughts on it.

The moral thing about wishing these things where real is that you also wish for all the bad things in them. Zombie Apocalypse for example...

Another thing is rather or not you would be one of the "Special People" of that world. I don't think anyone who would want to live in one of the fantasy worlds wants to just be normal, or in many cases cannon fodder. So wishing to be one of these "Special People" kinda goes hand in hand.

Another thing is would you be yourself or would you have different memories or a different life? Would you just be you plopped into that world?

Things to think about.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]