Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
wats this thread about?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Happy raid week, everyone!
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I'm interested in raiding with you guys in MoP, on my war tank, if your gonna be raiding then. I'll hop on tonight and try and chat with you guys.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Bump back to the first page. We've had some great additions to the team over the past 2 weeks, and could use a few more! herosquad.us for details.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
Hello there, I have a 85 bear tank I am thinking about bringing over. Khaoticlumi on armory (from twisting nether). Just wanted to see what you thought.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
Hey there Illuminati! We are very interested in a potential bear tank for our guild. Please feel free to get in contact with any officer from Hero Squad (Bizlit, Dragopower, Psaylm, or myself) or apply directly at herosquad.us. Looking forward to hearing more from you soon!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Downed Yor'sahj Tuesday, and had a 0.3% wipe on Ultra. It's probably safe to say that we'll be 4/8 after tonight.

Our roster is getting pretty full, but we would still welcome any excellent applicants.

Visit herosquad.us for details!
Reply Quote
46 Blood Elf Warrior
I HAVE A HUNTER. MAY BE GOOD FOR YOU TEAM YA????
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
4/8 Heroic after this week. Great work team on Yor'sahj and Ultraxion.

Still looking for a spriest, ele shaman, feral druid, dps dk or exceptional players of any class. If you are looking for a casual schedule combined with a guild that gets it done. Hit us up.
Reply Quote
Do you require an exceptional wizard yet? I am of Lawful Neutral alignment with a riffing-good sense of humour and a temperate demeanor; sixteen intellect, and seventeen charisma.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
Looks like we still need a tank. Would love to hear from a bear!

herosquad.us
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Bump for 5/8 HM. Great work on Zon'ozz last night, was a near perfect kill.

We are still looking for a new non-paladin tank plus a couple of top flight dps (DK, Shaman, Feral druid, or shadow priest preferred).
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
Looks like we still need a tank. Would love to hear from a bear!

herosquad.us

You scared them off, I'm affraid.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]