Dawnbringer Superstars Unite!

55 Tauren Death Knight
HEY lets make a thread about baddys.
Lets start the insults.
I think the following players of dawnbringer are super bad, not like the movie. Like when a kid does a kick flip off a flight of stairs and completly loses the board and smashes his face on the pavement BAD.

Torrential #1
Dolphinkekek #2
Crook #3
Joe #4
Imthebestcya #5

oh and "pop up story book" like honestly a very fairy name if you ask me. BUT yeah the entire guild.

LET THE RAGING AND INSULTS BEGGIN.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Bad troll is bad.

1/10

You should ask Crook for lessons in effective forum trolling, because this is just horrible.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Death Knight
Ok, let's check them out!
Dbsuperstar@Dawnbringer->Facepalmqt@Tichondrius
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/facepalmqt/simple
Wow, Tichondrius. Known as one of the best (if not the best) Alliance PvP Servers currently. You sure did/are doing work there!

Frost DKS are extremely hard to play though, lets try a Feral Druid. In addition, lets drop the BG9 idea. Let's be honest here, you aren't pushing for higher PvP goals, you are just trying really really hard to get your T2. What better way to do that then to transfer to Area 52, a realm on the SAME battlegroup as Dawnbringer (the realm you consider so awful)

Dbsupercar@Dawnbringer->Fluffmonster@Area 52
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/area-52/fluffmonster/advanced
No active arena teams, RBG rating hasn't moved :(

Well gosh darn, you seem to struggle on tunneling unhealable damage to score wins. Maybe if you got some other people to do it for you (while playing a 5 button PvP healing class) you'd do a little better:

Toughtity@Dawnbringer->Toughtity@Area 52
Great success with this one.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/arena/area-52/3v3/Bieber%20Cleave/
177-115 2249 Rating! Well earned T2!

So to recap:

DK with !@#$ RBG rating, and no arena teams.

Druid with %^-* RBG rating and no arena teams.

Paladin with not as !@#$ty RBG rating and an arena rating similar to that you are making fun of. 152 games too, huh? In the immortal words of Dolphinkekek (who is way better than you):

WOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOOOWWWWWWWWW

Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
You aren't good trolling, dbgarbagestar, please stop trying to be the hero of a server that doesn't know, give, or care two turds about your accomplishments.

I expect you calm your turbo nerding rampage after I put one foot in, or I'll be forced to step both feet in and sodomize you with that same beefy stick I used on Torrential.

I think we can both agree Db is terrible. But dude, calling me out on every single post EVEN CROOK'S FAREWELL ONE WTF! I know that one on your buddy Massmurda was kinda out of hand but bro, chill out. After seeing and not replying to all these posts you involved me in, I think I ought to say you should have just left it at one instead of 3-4. I'm starting to get the feeling me trolling for a valid reason has you dreaming about me all night in anger. Don't want to make any assumptions but that's all that's needed to be said. I HOPE WE CAN BE BUDS IN THE FUTURE. If not you shouldn't reply to this because I'm still not in that 500 duelist rating-range to be honored by a response such as yours. As you and many others have said, "I'm sitting on 2202". Wanna know why? because I don't care about getting anywhere in this amazing game whatsoever.

Btw, Db you should check out my other post and "Like it", if you catch my drift.

T-Dog out for good
Edited by Torrential on 10/14/2011 3:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
89 Human Paladin
HEY lets make a thread about baddys.
Lets start the insults.
I think the following players of dawnbringer are super bad, not like the movie. Like when a kid does a kick flip off a flight of stairs and completly loses the board and smashes his face on the pavement BAD.

Torrential #1
Dolphinkekek #2
Crook #3
Joe #4
Imthebestcya #5

oh and "pop up story book" like honestly a very fairy name if you ask me. BUT yeah the entire guild.

LET THE RAGING AND INSULTS BEGGIN.

Hey pal, how you doing? Remember me? The only one that accepted you for being an terrible waste of dawnbringer space. I was shocked and sadden I wasn't on this said list :'(.
Was it because I was better then you at every class you played? How about you "BEGGIN" me to play on your 3's and 5's team to help you reach your goal of being a shining star.

I love the part where you call out our team. Makes me feel good that I dropped you the moment you went offline and picked up a dk with only 24 binds. How come we are not playing any games? That's very simple, why bother I'm better then you. I'm a better Deathknight, Druid and Paladin.

10/14/2011 10:00 AMPosted by Wreckface
I really hope that you play soon with a new dk, or maybe a healer to show you have at least a minimal amount of skill. I would really like to @%%% your team countless times over like the other dawnbringer potential.

I don't know man, this bench is really comfy. Maybe if you started working your hordecoreqt magic on my %!#@ again I might let you have a seat... Jk I don't want a child molester to ruin this pure and sacred bench.

As for the healer part, I recall a "high" tier DK asking me to join his 5's team as a "back up" healer because you had no faith in your hpally. Even during the 2/3 games we played I stomped you into the dust on damage and I made sure to call out all the correct kill targets and switches after your googly eyes and drooling !@#$ed them up.

http://junkyard.aeroplastics.net/PLAYTIME/images/Nicholson_Googly_Eye.jpg < Dbsuperstar during 5's.

I run this %^-* kid you want to step to me let me know, I'll wargame you make sure you're not high as a kite during them. I want you to remember the feeling of this dawnbringer god curb stomping you into the ground.

Anyway, here you go DB I found a song for you http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCt3QrjUv4c

If you're lazy here is some of the lyrics to this wonderful song (Had to change some of them up)

I know you'll never grow,
But I want you to know you'd stay small if I said so.
You're never going to grow.
You're never going to grow.
Just stay small.
Stay small

"you couldnt be any more full of your self if your name was marshall. - Kalgren" This is SS (Super Slick) Sealed hearthing out

Still your number one fan db
Edited by Sealed on 10/14/2011 5:54 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Sup
Reply Quote
88 Blood Elf Death Knight
you all talking about me?

plz press 1 for yes or 90210 for no....

a/s/l?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
baby calm down dawnbringer is pro n you just go trolled hard in the !@#$ by crook baby
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
An interesting read, but I was a bit disappointed by the thread. I was expecting something more like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKXpCSosRsE

Edit: come to think of it, it's not that far off
Edited by Planetarium on 10/15/2011 8:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
All of you are less than me.

Reply Quote
Menbearcat
85 Troll Druid
All of you are less than me.

This is very highly informative, Menbear, Paco, Moog, and Crook were basically the only players on Dawnbringer, that were good. Menbear > all HUEHUEHUEHUEHEHUE Now hurry up and xfer over to perenolde Menbear!
Edited by Huehuehue on 10/16/2011 1:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I heard you can still get titles for 2s!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]