[H] <I2G2> 2/6 Heroic MSV 1/6 HoF guild LFM!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
If you are looking for an opportunity to prove yourself and become a core raider in a progression oriented semi hardcore guild then check us out.

We raid tues / wed / sun nights 7:45 - 11:00 PM Server Time.

(this description is from Cata)
<Im In A Guild Too> is looking for dedicated raiders for core positions. We currently run 3 10 man teams. We are the top guild on the realm, having recently completed heroic madness. Even our alt / off night / trial raids are top progression for this realm. We're a friendly guild that is very active and has lots of fun together. This guild has been around since the middle of wotlk and has a strong leadership. If you are getting the shaft where you're at and want to have fun in the game again this may be the place for you. Check us out at www.iminaguildtoo.com or whisper myself (logical), Marvella, Faerl or Greenlee on The Underbog. Look forward to hearing from you :)

Core 1 2/6 H MSV / 1/6 HoF
Core 2 5/6 MSV suffering from 1% wipes in HoF
Core 3 Coming Back Soon! (Offnight / Trial Group)

LF Mage, Moonkin, Holy Paladin, Monk, OR ANY GOOD HEALS! for my core
All classes considered for third core.
Edited by Logical on 11/1/2012 9:53 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
BuMP
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Some talented, raid-aware healers for the second 10 man (which is also raiding and attempting fl heroics/clearing reg Firelands every week) would be fantastic.
Edited by Regitaur on 10/14/2011 7:19 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who wants to party?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
You jumped on that thread title update pretty quick!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'm in a guild too is on the rise in a big way. The guild has 2 solid 10m raids moving through full clears every week (7/7) with the main group busting down 2 more Heroic clears this week, bringing the total to 4/7 for Heroic content. The 2nd core group led by Logical has done very well the last 3 weeks, snapping off a H:Shannox kill last week and always clearing Ragnabad for the win. Core 2 will be pulling time to down H:Rhyolith and hopefully H:Majordomo this week(10/18/2011). If you are interested in joining up and helping your self as well as the guild progress through the current content, you can apply@ImInAGuildToo.com. Core 2 is actively looking for a solid resto Shaman or resto Druid to fill a healer gap we have been suffering the last few weeks. First apply, then once your chosen, bring your A+ game to the raids. Raid times and other important information is all available online at the guild's web site. Thanks to all who have applied and to those who will apply in the future. See you inside Firelands.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Core 2 is kicking names and taking butt....wait that's not right. Anyways, I'm In A Guild Too's 2nd core team for Firelands (7/7 - H:1/7) is recruiting for a raid aware healer of good caliber. Resto Druids & Shamans need apply, but are considering exceptional healers of any type who can fill our rotating healer position. Apply online at the guilds website @ ImInAGuildToo.com. Let's down some Heroic bosses :D
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Looking for just a few more solid raiders to round out my core, we've been taking care of business but i hate making people bring alts to help as we do our own alt runs clearing FL too :>
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
We talk a lot in our thread don't we :).
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
We are very social people.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
"...raid-aware healers..."

This made me lol. I'M IN A RAID AND AWARE OF IT.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
We still need a few good dps and some healers. Core 1 is looking for a lock shadow priest or mage also!
Reply Quote
1 Undead Rogue
Being the best on tub is still like being the smartest retard. (except logical, he is still poop in the pants stupid retarded) no one gives a rats !@# that you guys are where every other guild on other servers were a loooong time ago, that's why everyone on this post is from your guild.. Everyone else knows your number #1 by forfeit since all the rest of the guilds that matter are long gone..
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/22/2011 08:04 PMPosted by Postdead
Being the best on tub is still like being the smartest retard. (except logical, he is still poop in the pants stupid retarded) no one gives a rats !@# that you guys are where every other guild on other servers were a loooong time ago, that's why everyone on this post is from your guild.. Everyone else knows your number #1 by forfeit since all the rest of the guilds that matter are long gone..

sounds like someone is mad.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Rogue
hmmm...i wonder who it could be? haha lvl 1 you madbro guy protected by a darkend portait...why not just own up to your hate? instead of being a chicken and posting on a lvl 1 toon. its easy...WOLVE SUCKS BANANAS. see how easy that is, i don't hate hate wolve..its just soo easy to dislike him. my biggest fanatsy is to one day come face to face with wolve and say HI and tell him face to face how cool he is and how much i like him and half the the underbog server sends it regards and maybe go out for a cup of tea. >;)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/27/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Kegcrusher
hmmm...i wonder who it could be? haha lvl 1 you madbro guy protected by a darkend portait...why not just own up to your hate? instead of being a chicken and posting on a lvl 1 toon. its easy...WOLVE SUCKS BANANAS. see how easy that is, i don't hate hate wolve..its just soo easy to dislike him. my biggest fanatsy is to one day come face to face with wolve and say HI and tell him face to face how cool he is and how much i like him and half the the underbog server sends it regards and maybe go out for a cup of tea. >;)

lol
btw we got one ten man doing 5/7H and another (that i just formed a few weeks ago) doing 3/7H. Always looking for talented and dedicated raiders!
Edited by Logical on 11/2/2011 5:14 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
H baleroc down
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
beth down
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]