[a] Looking to develop an RBG group.

85 Human Paladin
I haven't had any luck with pugs and most of the established groups I've looked at don't need another healer. So in an attempt to fulfill my needs without leaving Maelstrom, I'm going to step up and lead a group myself.

My personal goal is Knight Defkor. I understand that most people who want to RBG will want to progress further than that, and I will continue to lead them beyond that if we have a strong enough core. I don't see why 2k would be out of reach if people can focus and show up.

I will not hesitate to remove or replace a player I feel isn't pulling their weight. It's nothing personal.

The purpose of this post is to find interested people that I can start communicating with on times to run these. Ideally I would like to do these late evening (6 or 7 PM server, start time) on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have other times available, which is why I'm still open on this until I can speak with some people about their availability.

The biggest problem I've noticed in the pugs I've run with, especially in base holding games, is a lack of CC. If you're going to apply as dps especially, I'm going to need you to know when it's better to cc a few people and nab a base flag vs trying to gun them down to cap it. Too many people have been broken by the mechanics of lich king raiding to know what a cc is :(

I will update this post with comps/needs in a few days. Joining the guild will never be required, but we're level 25 and it'd be nice to get some guild achievements if ya want to join up.
Reply Quote
70 Undead Priest
welcome to maelstrom.

You will never pug RBG.
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Woe
I had a pretty easy time pugging 2200, which is all that I cared about.

And Alliance PVP is more lively than Horde atm. Just have to get a group of people who can chant the mantra "aoe the flag" together, make it a solid comp, and try to stick with them.
Edited by Antipodus on 10/8/2011 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Update

Still weighing my options, and I've likely got some trips coming up that will keep me out of the game for at least 1-2 months. With some other games coming out that I've been waiting for...WoW may just die for me completely. Besides, I've had no interest generated by this post so it's not like I'm letting anyone down lol. If I keep playing WoW I'll prolly try rolling fresh on a new server with a bit higher active pvp population. The friends I play with here are only on about 4-6 hours a week and that's just for their raids.

I'm sure nobody cares but I felt it was only proper to update this :p
Reply Quote
Hit me up on my rogue or druid and hopefully we can get something going
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I think I still have your skype lol. I've been pretty focused on my mage lately. Got him up about 25 levels in the last couple days. I'm enjoying him a good bit :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
i have forst dk i would like to RBG with it. His name is Mallav
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
<Mealstrom Heroes> would love to help you out. We have members who are PvP oriented and are serious about doing RBGs. We have two warriors, Blood DK, Boomy, and a few others that would love to join. Pst myself or anyone in the guild and they will direct you to the players who want to do them.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Use the site battlemasters
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
10/7/2011
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Damnit Malla!!!
Reply Quote
So Horde player bumps a year old thread about an Alliance RBG group and Wixers responds. Nice.
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
If you even read what the players post was he/she could have a DK ally side. People still post on their 85's so I just assumed that was the case.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]