Halaa Battle Token Raid No2

90 Night Elf Druid
Another one that went down sucessfully!!

Even though it was more fun to play without our gear (last battle). It was still a fantastic turn out on both sides.. a little out balanced at times but most got what they needed and it was nice to have a challenge :).

Thank you to absolutley everyone that attended.. it cannot be done without you, you are what makes it fun and its great to see people take advantage of things they seek within the game.. fantastic!

"SPECIAL thank you's" to a few people that helped with this raid.. Korel/Fayth - FDP/Deathforce, Awakenimg - Deathforce & Foxglove - Undisputed who spent alot of time and effort to make sure people were well informed and able to communicate. Thank you :)

"IF" anyone did miss out on a few tokens just remember, due to the raid the area will now be active enough to enjoy more battles for Halaa for some days to come - enjoy!!
Edited by Eloisa on 11/8/2011 5:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I created the guild event in Undisputed, but seemed like no one was going, even logged onto alliance to check out if it was even happening,, no one seemed to know about it, soo i missed out QQ Eloisa!! let me camp you 123432 times plox
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Woo Hoo! Thanks Eloisa for organising the raid - if we do another - please give it a theme - for Christmas! A very much edited video has been released on YouTube.
Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vi6btWJMFI
Edited by Korel on 11/8/2011 3:03 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Yep, thanks to everyone for organising and participating. Now I'm off to kill me some ogres for the research tokens....
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
11/05/2011 09:28 AMPosted by Orochimaruu
I created the guild event in Undisputed, but seemed like no one was going, even logged onto alliance to check out if it was even happening,, no one seemed to know about it, soo i missed out QQ Eloisa!! let me camp you 123432 times plox

Your guild DID turn up!! I give huge credits to Foxglove for his participation in leading the horde side.

The reason why no one else probably knew about it was because it was kept organised.. the numbers had to be around even for a decent battle and for ALL to get the tokens required.

Personal invites were sent out to forum responses (including you) and special selected guild invites were sent to guilds we felt worthy of the challenge.

Oh Orochimaruu... camp me.. mmmhm you can but 'try' ;p
Edited by Eloisa on 11/8/2011 4:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Woo Hoo! Thanks Eloisa for organising the raid - if we do another - please give it a theme - for Christmas! A very much edited video has been released on YouTube.
Go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Vi6btWJMFI

Fantastic yet again Korel.. Wooot Wooot. Awesome upload and very enjoyable to watch :) thanks for taking the time to do it.

Christmas!! What an idea.. you know me too well lol.
Edited by Eloisa on 11/8/2011 4:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Mage
Haha! I love how I'm just randomly running around in most of that video, sadly it means noone saw my badass freezing skills. ):

11/08/2011 03:17 AMPosted by Ghorleo
Yep, thanks to everyone for organising and participating. Now I'm off to kill me some ogres for the research tokens....

Haven't bothered with this yet, it's going to suuuck.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
11/09/2011 05:29 AMPosted by Drinix
Haha! I love how I'm just randomly running around in most of that video, sadly it means noone saw my badass freezing skills. ):

It is soo hard to edit down 2 hours to just over 3 minutes. Unfortunately, the video was from my Holy Priest's POV - so not a lot of damage skills of any sort!

Come to the next one and i'll be using a different toon!
Edited by Korel on 11/9/2011 5:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Nice vid, not a bad turnout for Gundrak. Hopefully I can make it to the next one.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]