LF a Raiding Guild

85 Human Paladin
Hi I was wondering if any guilds are in need of a dps toon. I have a ret pally, hunter and mage. Their ilvl is around 375 to 378. My current guild has stopped raiding and I am looking to move to either a MST or PST time zone. I have done 6/7 FL. All the toon are Arygos ret is Darkales, mage is Iamears and hunter is Houseplant. Interested in either a 10 or 25 man guild.
Reply Quote
We'd be interested in your hunter or mage. If you can get a hold of Rhulad or Olarthil in game that be great. If that's not possible let us know and he'll try to get a hold of you instead.

<The Mayans Predicted Us is> is a 10 man raiding guild, currently 6/7 Heroic Firelands (2/7 H pre nerf). As of last night we've started working on Heroic Ragnaros. We raid Wednesday 6:00 -10:00PM server and Sundays 5:00 - 10:00PM. Mondays 6:00 - 10:00PM are held a week in advance as an alternative/additional raid night

Look forward to hearing from you.
Edited by Tilor on 10/10/2011 10:33 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Hi Darkales!

<Virus> on Silvermoon server is a fresh, new raiding guild currently looking for a MM hunter to add to our roster.Here are the basics:

Current Progression:
T12: 1/7H

Our Times :
Tuesday: 6pm - 9pm PST
Thursday: 6pm - 9pm PST
Sunday: 6pm - 9pm PST

If this looks like it fits your needs thus far, we can talk in game if you'd like to know more about the guild. We are open to either an in game interview or a vent interview. Feel free to contact myself or Abstinenceqt about applying or for more information. If you see neither of these people are on contact someone in the guild, they should be able to help you
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warrior
Hey Darkales,

We'd be interested in your hunter or paladin, with the hunter being preferred due to our current group composition. Feel free to send me a message in-game- I'll see if I can pop on your server and get you my contact info more directly, if you're interested.

Solipsis is currently 7/7 with 2/7 hardmodes (Shannox + Rhyolith), with Alysrazor and Majordomo likely going down in the next week.

About us:

Solipsis - Silvermoon (Level 25 guild) is looking for two DPSers, one with a healer off-spec, for our Monday and Wednesday raid group. Interested folks should be aiming for 22-25k+ DPS on bosses, and want to push heroic progression to a minimum of 6/7 HC before 4.3.

Current raid times are Monday and Wednesday from 8:30 pm to 11:30 pm PST, with a third night possible in the future.

We currently only raid 6 hours a week, because most of us are in our 20s or older, and have "Real Life", jobs, and other things to occupy our weekends, but we stay focused while we're in the raid. The core philosophy is to come prepared and focused, and to play hard for those 6 hours- rather than throw ourselves at the content for 10+ hours a week for similar results.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]