Anyone else going to Blizzcon?

85 Dwarf Warrior
Im curious
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
10/08/2011 04:37 PMPosted by Fiestalimon
I live about an hour from the convention center, but there are far too many crack wh<strong/>ores and bums to enjoy Anaheim these days.

Guess im going to bring extra money.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
What is Blizzcon?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior

Guess im going to bring extra money.

Make sure you pay my mom some good money, or I'll kick you in the toodles.

She better have pink nipples or I wont do it
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
no one else is going for reallllllllllllllllz?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
There's a few us on horde side that will be there.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
10/12/2011 01:20 PMPosted by Leafybreeze
I don't need to inhale toxic amounts of con funk badly enough to pay that much money.

I've never been so me and my cousin wanted to try it. I want to test D3, get whatever is in that trololol bag and probably leave a day early.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
I've never been there either. Let me know what its like and if its even worth the time and money. Speaking of money is it expensive?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
10/12/2011 04:07 PMPosted by Oggie
I've never been there either. Let me know what its like and if its even worth the time and money. Speaking of money is it expensive?

me and my cousin got EXTREMELY lucky, we got them from a friend for face value. We live 6-7 hours away so I figure its good execise for my fully loaded 300C =P
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
10/08/2011 04:37 PMPosted by Fiestalimon
I live about an hour from the convention center, but there are far too many crack wh<strong/>ores and bums to enjoy Anaheim these days.

Crack wh**es and Crackheads can be very beneficial as long as they are not stealing from YOU. See, it's always good to have a few crack-heads as your friends, you end up getting a PS3 for $100, hell, one left a shotgun+electric guitar back in my dorm room back in college days for 12 dollars.
Also when I was really broke in college and eating ramen noodles to survive, the same guy came by with a mysterious box( I didn't open it then), I bought it for 5 dollars not knowing what the hell it was.
Well...to my surprise...a 24 box carton of LUCKY CHARMS.

On a side note, I can't stand lucky charms anymore...think I had them for breakfast dinner and lunch for a while.

Love-
Vedic
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior

Crack wh**es and Crackheads can be very beneficial as long as they are not stealing from YOU. See, it's always good to have a few crack-heads as your friends, you end up getting a PS3 for $100, hell, one left a shotgun+electric guitar back in my dorm room back in college days for 12 dollars.
Also when I was really broke in college and eating ramen noodles to survive, the same guy came by with a mysterious box( I didn't open it then), I bought it for 5 dollars not knowing what the hell it was.
Well...to my surprise...a 24 box carton of LUCKY CHARMS.

On a side note, I can't stand lucky charms anymore...think I had them for breakfast dinner and lunch for a while.

Love-
Vedic

I feel as if you just stole 60 seconds of my life without my concent :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent but i thought it would be more entertaining to talk about crack-head and crack-w***es than visualizing grown up men dressed like goddarn wizards and paladins swinging foam swords and maces.

Not to forget short chubby women trying to dress like Night-elves...godd*mnit I'm digressing again!

Edited by Vedic on 10/13/2011 11:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Warrior
Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent but i thought it would be more entertaining to talk about crack-head and crack-w***es than visualizing grown up men dressed like goddarn wizards and paladins swinging foam swords and maces.

Not to forget short chubby women trying to dress like Night-elves...godd*mnit I'm digressing again!

What im on a grown man thats in shape going to college and i dont meet the average description of a wow gamer? then can I be forgiven?
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Gae, Mater is a Warrior. He doesn't don a "wizard hat n robes" on raid nights, he places his bucket upon his head, grabs his axe with one hand, beer in the other and yells at the screen!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]