Nagrand Firelands 25man GDKP RUN

85 Blood Elf Paladin
I am planning to run an alt / main GDKP run for geared and experienced players that wish to itemize their alts or mains. Here is all the information you need to know about it. The first run is currently planned for Saturday 15th of October 2011. This will be a progression gdkp for the first 2-3 weeks so i am mostly after experienced players so we can get as high progressed before we start bringing in players that want to spend a ton of gold for items.

What is GDKP?
a GDKP run is an elite, handpicked group of players who run together and pay for the gear that drops with gold bids. At the end of the night, ALL the gold will be distributed between the remaining raiders EQUALLY.

The main benefit of this system is getting the right players who are there for either the gold or the gear and will therefore not leave before the raid night is over since they will forfeit their share of the gold at the end of the night.

What am I looking for?
I am looking for geared / experienced raiders who are correctly gemmed and enchanted for their specific class.

What is the minimum gear that is required?
The minimum requirement is an itemlevel of "360" or somewhere around there.

What time is this going to be?
Since most raiders (including myself) raid during the week, I will try to arrange this run to be on Saturdays at 7:00pm ST an will generally last until 10:30-11:00pm ST.

How much gold do I need?
Well, there isn't really a standard rule, if you want to get the gear you are after, you might have to get more gold. I would say 40K minimum is a good start.

How much will loot cost?
378 epics will have a starting price of 1,000 gold
378 weapons will have a starting price of 2,000 gold
378 trinkets will have a starting price of 3,000 gold.
378 tier tokens have a starting price of 5,000 gold.

**Legendary Staff Quest Items**

Items for the Legendary Staff will be sold on a Per-Buyer Basis, meaning that once a buyer has agreed to our terms and prices, they are locked in for those particular items until they finish with that portion of the quest. In the event that a pre-booked buyer for an item is not present at a raid, it will default to the next buyer on the list.

Eternal Embers: 3,000g Each or a Starting price of 3,000g

Seething Cinders: 50G Each

Quest Line Achievements: 5,000g for Boss quest

Heart of Fire: 20,000g

If you are interested in buying the Legendary Items Please contact me, and once an agreement has been reached I will post the names in order that they were received.

Pre-Booked Buyers:
1. Skitelz

How do I sign up?
Send an ingame mail to me, Ryouga, with the character u wish to bring, also list ur firelands experience along with your ilvl. If i approve of your well being to hold ur own in the raid i will calender invite you to the raid.

What happens if I change my mind?
If you decide you cannot make it, just send me an in-game mail the night before so I can try and find a replacement. If you do not show, you will most likely not get another chance without a reasonable excuse.

**Rules**

1. All Auctions and Bids will be in public raid chat. Items will have minimum bids, but no maximum bid. No private tells for bids are accepted. No loot is reserved. No item limit. **There is no extra loot/gold for the raid leader.**

2. Raid members will only receive their share of the gold pot if they are present in the raid when the final boss dies, no exceptions. If you leave early, you forfeit your share of the pot unless you have pre discussed it before the run with myself or another Raid Leader.

3. In the event a player is AFK for 5 minutes, or without notice - or performs poorly*, is unable to connect to ventrilo, "disconnects" often, does not follow Raid Leader's instructions, displays racist/elitist behavior, starts drama - a fair first warning will be given, but they may be removed from the raid and/or forfeit their share of the pot if it continues. It also applies to those being rude to others on ventrilo.

*Denotes performing bad based on current gear, and/or standing in fire, and/or wiping the raid due to a boss mechanic aka being bad.

4. Gold must be **immediately** payable, sorry no IOUs. If you win an auction and refuse to pay you will be kicked and banned from future runs. If a bidder is found to be bidding higher than the money they have they will be kicked from the raid and the bidding on the item will start again.

5. If an item drops which happens to be an upgrade for someone in blues, we expect them to bid the minimum at least. They don't have to outbid someone necessarily, but as a courtesy for those others who are putting in that extra dps for the buyer's share. We won't force anyone to buy anything, but then don't expect to be carried and then not buy anything and yet get an invite back!
Edited by Ryouga on 10/12/2011 6:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
you will never be cowbeartree
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Sighn me up Ryouga.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I can prob come on my mage Ryo..let me know if u need pplz
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
you will never be cowbeartree
Reply Quote
34 Troll Druid
10/09/2011 04:01 AMPosted by Atén
you will never kill a heroic without it first being nerfed?

That was pretty rude mate, he's easily offended :(
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
I would consider bringing a toon if Hodie came.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
So so far we've got Izzo, Rupt and Hodie. Nice.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
*Insert excuse about having a social life and girls*
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
If you aint out on the town with your pup.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump still plenty of spots available for gdkp on saturday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]