ARENA VIDEO WTF!?!?!?!?!?

85 Gnome Death Knight
http://www.youtube.com/user/BarcodeX17?feature=mhee

arena video featuring my 3v3 team show some love for the children killed making this video
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
gotta love how that priest pain supd the hunter
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
Uhhhhhh, sweet.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
0:13 - You mentioned you're a dk but you didn't say unholy. False information.
0:30 - I like that little backpedal swag.
0:53 - Donoph Repetence's the hunter that gets dispelled instantly, great play Shakespeare.
1:13 - Codeman goes to eat the trap, when his shaman has already been trapped.
1:41 - Codeman calls out to go back to the pillar when the opposite team has already popped everything.
2:00 - Opposing priest trinkets hex, while being trained just to get HoJ'd 30 seconds later leading to his death at 10%. (Great players you're facing)
2:09 - Codeman decides to attempt to interrupt Mass dispel, but the cast is already over, you're not Neilyo.
2:15 - Just a note, when playing unholy you don't have to walk near targets to Gnaw them with your pet. ( While wasting 10 seconds walking back and fourth trying to decide what to hit. )
4:06 - Donoph randomly BoPs when priest is sub 30% and Codeman is fine, which eventually leads them to getting the kill on the priest because the ret solo'd the priest.
4:30 - Runs across the map to get smokebomb'd on while his healer was halfway across the map.

Overall guys, great video. I was really impressed with your tactics playing ret/dk/resto shaman, you had some nice coordination on the second game HoJing at 50% and killing him after the ret solo's him while the dk is BoP'd. I was astounded by your ability to attempt to eat every single trap, however failing miserably every time and eating a grand total of 0 traps. I really enjoy your specific tastes in music that you have mentioned on your profile, and I also like your taste in the youtube celebrity Athene.
Edited by Kubz on 10/10/2011 11:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Doctor Kubz is in the building
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
would be funny if i had bis gear shrug its nice to see your tude problem came back after you went horde and got carried again, yes i can say carried because u where barely 1900 on any toon ally deal with it

10/10/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Aozqt
Guess losing to Mage/Hunter as Unholy/Resto shaman was a good clip too, where's it at? Now I see why you guys are 2k with best in slot !@#$, you mind freeze randomly and Donoph doesn't even use rebuke at all. Joke comp.
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
0:13 - You mentioned you're a dk but you didn't say unholy. False information.
0:30 - I like that little backpedal swag.
0:53 - Donoph Repetence's the hunter that gets dispelled instantly, great play Shakespeare.
1:13 - Codeman goes to eat the trap, when his shaman has already been trapped.
1:41 - Codeman calls out to go back to the pillar when the opposite team has already popped everything.
2:00 - Opposing priest trinkets hex, while being trained just to get HoJ'd 30 seconds later leading to his death at 10%. (Great players you're facing)
2:09 - Codeman decides to attempt to interrupt Mass dispel, but the cast is already over, you're not Neilyo.
2:15 - Just a note, when playing unholy you don't have to walk near targets to Gnaw them with your pet. ( While wasting 10 seconds walking back and fourth trying to decide what to hit. )
4:06 - Donoph randomly BoPs when priest is sub 30% and Codeman is fine, which eventually leads them to getting the kill on the priest because the ret solo'd the priest.
4:30 - Runs across the map to get smokebomb'd on while his healer was halfway across the map.

Overall guys, great video. I was really impressed with your tactics playing ret/dk/resto shaman, you had some nice coordination on the second game HoJing at 50% and killing him after the ret solo's him while the dk is BoP'd. I was astounded by your ability to attempt to eat every single trap, however failing miserably every time and eating a grand total of 0 traps. I really enjoy your specific tastes in music that you have mentioned on your profile, and I also like your taste in the youtube celebrity Athene.

nice half cocked troll post but i never claim to be the best just felt like posting games its nice to see even 2k wars on bads edge can get glad somewhere else grats to you, as for the trap comment im use to playing my warrior still when i can leap to soak traps or even intervene ask basal a few weeks ago i soaked 3 of his traps in a single game
Edited by Codemansßack on 10/10/2011 11:40 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
10/10/2011 11:43 AMPosted by Aozqt
would be funny if i had bis gear shrug its nice to see your tude problem came back after you went horde and got carried again, yes i can say carried because u where barely 1900 on any toon ally deal with it

I was actually higher rated than you when my feral was on ally. Thanks bye.

is that so its funny your team sat at 1900~ and mine are 2020 and 2068 and btw i have held highest team on ally all season so come at me
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Death Knight
10/10/2011 11:45 AMPosted by Aozqt
nice half cocked troll post but i never claim to be the best just felt like posting games its nice to see even 2k wars on bads edge can get glad somewhere else grats to you, as for the trap comment im use to playing my warrior still when i can leap to soak traps or even intervene ask basal a few weeks ago i soaked 3 of his traps in a single game

Half cocked troll post? Doesn't even make sense? Nice sentence structure. Kub got 2400+ on blade's edge? Are you slow? You never ate any traps period? Ever, what's my record with you right now Codeman? 9-0? Just stop talking, walk to your targets to gnaw them again.

Ok cya, get Lenny'd.

cause 2s matter?
Reply Quote
88 Worgen Warlock
I love all of this
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
hi codeman
Reply Quote
priests have a very hard time healing through double meele on them even with peels, so get pet on roids, death grip blow all cd's and should be gg as long as your healer keeps up the dispells. All and all good vid matches could have gone smoother but not bad
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]