Who's old school??

90 Goblin Warlock
Hi.
Reply Quote
went by Elfire back in 2004. Shoutout to House Red, DMT, and Love and peace! (Was Kneeknocker/darkwarlord when with LaP)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Formerly named Palindromio, I was in Distinct Advantage, which failed miserably thanks to the egomanic that was Kozuki.
Edited by Million on 2/9/2012 1:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sup nerds

<3
neal
Reply Quote
Anyone remember ... Deepcold?

Violatorizer?

That's me.

I'm good, hire me.

Never got past MC in vanilla. Sigh.
Edited by Canadianeh on 2/21/2012 10:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
been around since day 1 of wow on crushridge and got an old school pvp title to prove it
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I miss old CR :*(
Reply Quote
Still here... still a disc priest yo... Most of UnF has moved on...
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Paladin
Lol nice, I was in UNF way way back. Anyone remember Ace of Spades?
Reply Quote
4 Gnome Warrior
Joined the military in 2006, quit playing just when Naxx 40 man came out. Just recently re-activated the old account since things have been slowing down for me, thinkin about starting up again for MoP. Always wanted to play a monk...

/who Township Rebellion

Sup Weab. I remember you, but I was still in DA (playing my old main "Sanatate" an UD Priest) when you were around more... Why I put up with Kozuki so long is a question I will never be able to answer... LOL

Anyways, does remembering when Scholo was a 10 man raid instance and feeling like you "beat the game" when your Devout Crown dropped count as Vanilla? =P ...or healing Thra for hours...

Yeah, or 20 man UBRS... I think this game lost something when it shrunk raids down from 40 mans.

And what happened to Thra? Guy disappeared one day, cant say i was sad though. It was nice winning WSG for a change.
Edited by Chucky on 7/19/2012 11:20 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Orc Warlock
I was on from the early times. I have taken time off but seem to come back for more. I miss the times of free ranging PVP. Oh well, the BGs have turned PVP into something i find too "civilized".
Reply Quote
60 Gnome Rogue
<Chucky

Still pretty much untouched from 06 haha, someday i will finish Thunderfury..
Reply Quote
I'll never forget UD warrior Overhaulin and UD priest Camazotz

but i'm only from the beginning of 2006
Reply Quote
8 Blood Elf Hunter
Oh herro =] Shout out to the old Alliance guilds: The Way, Reverent, Omen, and Contingency!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Hi.
Reply Quote
This place is so dead that a random post I made nearly a year ago on a whim while drunk is still on the first page :(

As an added bonus, a message from Boggs, whose account has long since expired:

Of all the people I read who claim to be “oldschool” I only recognize a select few:
Abel, Zaphir (Hungarian Druglord kingpin in real life), Warloxx, Kitsuni, neal (timtom is a terrible name, man), chucky (to whom I gave you your final piece of shadowcraft in live-side strat!)

Everyone else, don’t embarrass yourselves.

Oldschool people are the 7 or so original CR characters who populated the server, and those who came over from Bleeding Hollow. I’ll even stretch it out to those who came over from…Ner’Zhul was it? (Contingency people, etc).

If you came after Vanilla, you’re not oldschool, you’re just an illegal immigrant trying to take someone’s job.

And if you didn’t “pass to Boggs”, you weren’t a team player.

Boggs
Edited by Weab on 8/19/2012 5:34 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Sentence up, dawg. (that's like 'word up', only more serious)
Weab, you're coming back to CR for mists of pandaria, right? :P

-- Z.
Edited by Zaphiir on 8/20/2012 1:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Sentence up, dawg. (that's like 'word up', only more serious)
Weab, you're coming back to CR for mists of pandaria, right? :P

-- Z.

'Fraid not sir! At least not to crushridge. This forum makes me sad.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Unfortunately, nostalgia is always better than what is current. For example, have you ever gone back to watch movies you thought were !@#$ing awesome as a kid? I have and they were all %^-*ing garbage.

Although, I have never had more fun than I did at level 60. On that damn GM grind. Meeting new nerds. Making friends that I still play with to this day. It was great times. But that doesn't mean the great times are over or that a new generation can't have those same great times.

God damn it, did I just say something actually moving and !@#$? %^-*, my heart grew 3 sizes just now.
Reply Quote
80 Draenei Priest
oh hai

Lots of familiar faces in this thread. Every few months I come back for a few days, realized most of BK is long gone, get depressed, and leave again. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]