Who's old school??

90 Draenei Shaman
where is blanchert at?!
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Hunter
Yes Most old schoolers got a life or have left. Yes these forums make me sadface as well.

Anyone else remember the fun of the close of the Vanilla Open Beta.. Ahh that was some fun.

Long live BK!
Edited by Thundranock on 8/28/2012 7:00 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Rogue
Hi Thundranock :D Been a long time.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
Albel, yeah I think I did hear it grow!

Morphjarhead was what my hunter used to be named back in the days of Azure Wrath, Lock Down,Love and Peace, and Lords of War and so on.

Was also known on the Horde side as Kyote on my Druid, which is now a Night Elf instead of a Tauren when I was in BCF, along with Kells and one other that were helping them get through MC.

Just recently came back to playing, even though I thought I wouldn't come back but I did...

Somehow CR always drags me back.
Edited by Bellonà on 9/9/2012 9:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
I knew that was you in SW! I wasn't entirely sure but I had the thought!
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Paladin
Dwarf pally...Meningitis here. Wheres Knives and Riverboy so I can Reckbomb them!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hrmm.. I saw Albel pop his head in. Just curious if any of the other old Lords of War guys are still around.

This is Terenthis
Reply Quote
55 Troll Death Knight
<-- Odinson.
Reply Quote
80 Undead Mage
LD
I haven't had the tender loving of Elyx's genitals in a long time
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
THIS GUY ^
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I miss Seche!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm old school, started Vanilla on Crushridge on Chewbahca. Most know me by Sweetheals or Potatoeye though...

<3 Crashridge

Anyone else still miss Norrinator dueling people at the old Crossroads? lol
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'm old school, started Vanilla on Crushridge on Chewbahca. Most know me by Sweetheals or Potatoeye though...

<3 Crashridge

Anyone else still miss Norrinator dueling people at the old Crossroads? lol

Pogatoey! You might remember me as Conceivabull or Wrathien. Tell Sawood I say hi!
Edited by Pitpit on 10/7/2012 8:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
7 Night Elf Rogue
oh hai

Lots of familiar faces in this thread. Every few months I come back for a few days, realized most of BK is long gone, get depressed, and leave again. :(

back to your cage, and sign onto Arverni. I need some of your HoT lovin' and Gayluf does too.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Anyone remember Poptartica? Dwarf warrior, been on crashridge since raiding Tauren Mill required someone who didn't care about dishonorable kills.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
For years I have mostly kept to myself :)
I use to main a tauren warrior when I was "new"
Reply Quote
I have been around for 7 years on crushridge...I ran around sometimes with Samhain and Thra..and there was a tauren hunter named Thommo too.. We were all in <P v P> ...yea we tore you alli up.. Remember Correa? Also, anyone know what happened to Camazotz?

Seriously though, back in the days of Thra, alliance didnt stand a single effin chance in our southshore raids or in WSG.

Get some, alliance.

P.S. I still hate pallies because they should remain an alliance only class imo.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I was here before you kids were even conceived.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
<< Crixus
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
<< Kyrini
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]