Who's old school??

90 Tauren Druid
Boogie Knights. WSG and their paladin FC :(
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Hunter
Just stopping by with 7 days of scroll playtime. Shout out to Covenant, Forlorn (aka Euthanasia aka Muldie's Guild!), and UnF members!!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Thra was a pocket heal carrying little girl. I found him at Refuge Point one day without his priest and solo'd him easily. It was a great day.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
< Sinseeker ( The original! ) /wave
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Trondheim Lives.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
So I hear that scrub guild Ewiges Licht Random rolled in Molten Core. No wonder they were months behind...
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I still remember watching the video of Crim poop all over some warrior in Tanaris long long ago.. what was his name again? I just remember that he was awful.

Also this server is dead.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Arwarrior, I think.

Anyone remember the Great Forum Crusade To Repel The Dirty Bleeding Hollow Transfers? Man, that was great. Except when it was not.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Old enough.

Oh look, my forum account is unbanned.
Edited by Bene on 11/27/2012 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its hard to think its been 7 years...

The thing I miss the most about vanilla was mind controlling people out of BG's...
Reply Quote
I like to think I am. I was biting at the ankles of some of you back in Vanilla before raiding myself. I remember seeing your name Bene on Netherwing Ledge and going the opposite direction a few times.
Edited by Tambar on 12/7/2012 8:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
sup
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
11/06/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Dullin
UnF members!!

I do love world pvp, but I always leave UnF members alone when I see them questing. <3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I've posted in this thread as like, 4 different races.
Reply Quote
75 Tauren Warrior
Over 8 Years!!

Hay guys!
Edited by Fomos on 12/10/2012 2:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
sup
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
I'm still here... barely :)

Any vanilla alliance remember how bad it sucked when trying to get to a MC or BWL raid on time, and a certain guild would camp the door into black rock? now that was fun :P

What i don't miss is restless from Equnioctis gouging the realm cause he was the only one with the 30sp enchant... 150g plus mats...
Edited by Mickal on 12/12/2012 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
some old names on this thread. /wave just got back 3 days ago. fk this game for being such crack. and omfg Covenant was the best guild ever great peeps and great times
Edited by Wastedbeau on 12/13/2012 8:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]