Yo Dawgs

86 Gnome Death Knight
I heard it was pretty fulfilling to hold grudges over the forums because of gearing choices and stupid petty comments.

Why don't y'all knock it off?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/10/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Arsayi
Why don't y'all knock it off?

Simple, we don't have to.

Come now Zeke, don't troll my guildmates D:
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
And yet it continues...

I mean, is it really that hard for this to be dropped? Have we really progressed to the point where irrational hatred of someone halfway across the country or maybe even the world is a sane thing?

"Rawr [Insert reason I hate X person here] so I'm going to troll them into oblivion even though my time could be spent doing things to better myself or my character and simply proving I'm better by example instead of stooping to grade-school name calling. But none of that matters because [X person] is so bad! It's not like I don't already know that I'm better than [X person] but I have the need to show everyone how big my e-peen bar is by showing everyone else how much I'm better than [X person]. Living without that proof is impossible."

That pretty much wraps up this whole thing. Can we move on with our lives and not muck up every damn thread on the KT forums with this crap now?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ooh. This one could end fun!
Reply Quote
I agree. Some good natured ribbing is alright but try not to just bash people for their opinions or play style.

I mean, I talk some smack. I get sarcastic. I tell you you can't kill me or that I'm invincible...but did I call you bad? Did I look up your spec or your arena rating and post it to make you look bad? Did i call you names or belittle you? When you bring me into a convo about something else or you trash me I give you what for... but I don't make it personal.

This is a game guys. All in good fun.
Edited by Borisha on 10/10/2011 6:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
I agree. Some good natured ribbing is alright but try not to just bash people for their opinions or play style.

I mean, I talk some smack. I get sarcastic. I tell you you can't kill me or that I'm invincible...but did I call you bad? Did I look up your spec or your arena rating and post it to make you look bad? Did i call you names or belittle you? When you bring me into a convo about something else or you trash me I give you what for... but I don't make it personal.

Bo, we love you so we don't care <3.

Edited cuz...I meant we don't care if you piss people off, not that we don't care about what you say ><. Hahah
Edited by Masquerade on 10/11/2011 9:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Edited cuz...I meant we don't care if you piss people off, not that we don't care about what you say ><. Hahah

<-- Doesn't care.

=^.^=
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest

<-- Doesn't care.

=^.^=

OUCH owned by the other half LOL
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/12/2011 06:40 AMPosted by Arsayi
Come now Zeke, don't troll my guildmates D:

You should know me better by now, If I was gonna troll I wouldn't post a simple small reply, I would take my time to make someone look completely stupid, and showing that I didn't, you should say sorry to me :( Jkay ^.^

Pssh, you guys are all cool, thus why you should like each other. No hatin'! Hatin's bad, mmmmmkay?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/12/2011 01:37 PMPosted by Arsayi
Pssh, you guys are all cool, thus why you should like each other. No hatin'! Hatin's bad, mmmmmkay?

Kay, brb gonna go watch south park mmmmkay? :3

Mmmmmmkay!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
Fill me in, KT. I've been gone since late June.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CCCCCOOOOMBBBOOOOOOO BREAKER!!
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Death Knight
10/13/2011 11:33 AMPosted by Ràgequits
C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-C-CCCCCOOOOMBBBOOOOOOO BREAKER!!

I mean... What?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/14/2011 05:10 AMPosted by Frostspark

I mean... What?

I bet it's Hatered *wink wink*
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
you guys need to calm down and relax, if being called names on the internet or critisized about your gear choice is that bad for you guys maybe you should take a break from the forums..................
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
10/14/2011 09:29 AMPosted by Ràgequits
you guys need to calm down and relax, if being called names on the internet or critisized about your gear choice is that bad for you guys maybe you should take a break from the forums..................

Pretty sure it's not just exclusive to Kirin Tor or WoW. And the whole thread wasn't 100% serious. I think -you- need to calm down, broham.
Reply Quote
10/14/2011 09:29 AMPosted by Ràgequits

I'm calm. Are you calm? We're all very calm. ARE YOU TELLING ME YOU DON"T THINK I"M CALM?!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]