World of Logs,Tanaris and Heroic Ragnaros

85 Dwarf Shaman
Why are most of the progression guilds on Tanaris hiding/not running their logs? There are 5 guilds at 6/7H currently on Tanaris.

Guilds that are running/not hiding it : Absolution, The Unnamed

Guilds that are not running or hiding it : SSDD, axiom, Osiris

C'mon, let's make this race more interesting by being able to watch where rival guilds are on the encounter. :)
Edited by Zulkar on 10/10/2011 9:31 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Or you can worry about your own raid.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Way to be unfun, Mr Sporc.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSDD logs don't exist because some stupid Resto Druid never remembers to turn them on........
Reply Quote
61 Worgen Hunter
Uhh, who cares?
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
I can see why you wouldn't. :)
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
10/10/2011 09:55 AMPosted by Sheve
SSDD logs don't exist because some stupid Resto Druid never remembers to turn them on........

Maybe if he went flame kitteh he'd remember more :-D /biased
Reply Quote
Logs don't exist for FL because Ragnaros destroyed them... BY FIRE BE PURGED!
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
<axiom> is too bad to even attempt this fight
Edited by Rilalol on 10/10/2011 12:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Why are most of the progression guilds on Tanaris hiding/not running their logs? There are 5 guilds at 6/7H currently on Tanaris.

Guilds that are running/not hiding it : Absolution, The Unnamed

Guilds that are not running or hiding it : SSDD, axiom, Osiris

C'mon, let's make this race more interesting by being able to watch where rival guilds are on the encounter. :)

Whats a log? I remember log from ren and stimpy ... same thing?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
I ate a log last night, wasn't very tasty.

On a side(?)note, we kinda lolz at logs and just pewpew.

Also, what's a "Rag"? :P
Edited by Glamchowder on 10/10/2011 4:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote
5 Gnome Rogue
Logs do not get posted because the embarrassment of others seeing them overwhelms their desire to critique and improve themselves.

Glam enchant your weapon please, the bareness of it is burning my eyes.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
Logs do not get posted because the embarrassment of others seeing them overwhelms their desire to critique and improve themselves.

She can't enchant it ... were so bad blizzard won't let her put a enchant on it sorry!
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin

I'mma take off all my gear now <3 I love you too anonymous person.
Also, I haven't logged on since like, friday xD ahaha

PS: Yeah, we're baddies, and we like it that way. Don't be jelly
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
<axiom> is so bad we dont even know how to read logs
Edited by Rilalol on 10/11/2011 10:30 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
We're in a race? I didn't know this! I thought it ended when they made heroic mode into normal mode.

Also logs can't capture my sexy tankingness thus the lack of us putting them up!
Edited by Propanetank on 10/11/2011 4:57 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid

I'm sorry who are you? I've missed a few raids the past couple weeks but i'm pretty sure we have just not tried H. Rag yet and even if we did we have nothing to hide.

First of all the fights are a joke now. Logs aren't needed at this point. If you can't avoid bad !@#$ or pull enough dps with the nerf you need help.

Second of all who the %^-* sits on their !@# to look at someones logs from Tanaris. We're all $%^-ty players on this server. Get over yourself

I could care less if we even try to do the fight at this point. There is nothing to gloat over anymore. The fights are a joke. Yeah maybe not so much for this piss poor server but still nothing to brag about.

back on topic

I'm so sorry that i'm too damn lazy to type out /combatlog and start the wol client. Let me get right on that.................

Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
hello tanaris, i'd like to show you all <axiom>'s log

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=14bkit1&s=7

feel free to critique it all you like
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Shaman
Ahhh I see the axiom crew is all there to defend(?) themselves. :)

Seriously, H-Rag is the only achievement worth two cents now. But even after the nerf, it is a wild ride.

Tanaris isn't home of the greatest players, but even Special Olympics have winners. Taking down H-Ragnaros is still an awesome achievement for our server. It is also fun to compare with other "competitive" guilds of Tanaris where we all stand on this boss, which is why I was asking about them in the first place. It also serves as a motivation for raiders to know someone else on Tanaris is past this really hard phase we've been working on, or if we are ahead of the pack.

Of course, if you're not into that, more power to you. :)
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
defending? *trolling

congrats to zulkar and absolution if they kill a nerfed boss first before the rest of us baddies on tanaris! <axiom> and the rest of us who don't care will be laughing at you when you are burnt out and won't want to raid when real progression starts again =)
Edited by Rilalol on 10/12/2011 8:45 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]