Quick ? for all the people who transferred

I know a lot of you who transferred mains/key alts off still check in here time to time so I am wondering how your new servers have worked out for you.

I know a lot of you also went to "medium" servers to try to capture what Azshara used to be like years ago, not too many people but far from too few. Just wondering if you are happy with the specific places you have gone, like Emerald Dream, Stormreaver and other places, instead of having just said screw it and gone to a high or full server like Illidan Horde and such.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
moonrunner sucks @#@@. learn from the retard lanny. research the server before going.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
emerald dream is actually pretty awesome, always something going on and lots of nerdy RPers make it fun

kinda makes me feel like the game isnt a ghost town anymore haha
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Emerald dream has been pretty decent on my druid(in the 5-10hrs a week I manage to play now).

Ally side(not riven), org, uc> SW so much
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I've been on Emerald dream for years now on Alliance. The server has always been active and it has never slowed down. This is the primary reason Rampage moved there (and well, I miss ganking Kanpan). It's unfortunate that Blizzards services suck lately and Gecko has been stuck in server transfer hell for the last 5 days now.

One good thing has come out of this though... I have been in both phase 1 and phase 2 of testing SW:TOR and I disliked the game at first, but the last 5 days of playing it has changed my attitude greatly. They are working out the bugs and it has been getting better, but I still don't see how it's going to be ready by December 20th.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Overdosed has only had our raiding toons over for a few days, but we have had a guild of new alts for about 2 weeks. So far, we LOVE Stormreaver. Technically it is listed as a high pop, but it is on the low end of that spectrum. Lots of pug raids (current and old content) going on at any given time. Lots of world pvp. Lots of RBGs. Very active AH economy. I suggest you go make an alt on a few servers before deciding. That is what we did. Feel free to come make an alt on Stormreaver with Overdosed. Check it out for yourself. =)
Edited by Katês on 10/11/2011 8:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Well I can speak for eredar and ilidan great places to be if u wanna raid on multiple toons. Pugs are great and plenty of them also more progression minded ppl most guilds only allow 18 and older for raiding but can be waived depending on your attitude.pvp options are better regardless if its a carry or not. Economy is great. Flasks are cheap embers are cheap and ah has everything and plenty of it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Hunter
Stormreaver Alli side has been awesome...bolrat,malip,lobine,zsham,Blasius,Nave, Tyys,..we started raiding again a few weeks ago after some months of RBGs...hey kates, Gurubashi Arena?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Why did people leave azshara? Are there any level 25 guilds left?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
There's guilds left but I can't say that any of them are particularly flush with players Horde side right now. Where once even during early Cata and especially Wrath there was still multiple guilds on Horde that could run 40-60 people online at a time daily around prime time, I am pretty sure no one comes close to that now.

Horde had 4500 AH listings last night, Ally had 5300. I am pretty sure thats a new low for Azshara which is saying something. Dooooom, dooooooooom.
Reply Quote
86 Gnome Mage
Elite Few prime time generally has around 30 people online. Also were recruiting more for our awesome 25M Progression! hoping to start this tuesday if we have enough interest.

Elitefew.shivtr.com if you would like to apply :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
Stormreaver is pretty awesome, apparently I pvp as a mage now, thats cool, i guess.
Gold is pretty easy to make, missing my swaths of professions though.
Also, pretty colours when someone gets tarcegosa, so once or twice a week.
Reply Quote
Been awhile Since i xfered, hell most of you prolly dont even remember me. Its been about 4-5 years now. Left during BC. Went to coilfang afterwards, which REALLY sucked..lol so i went to Azjol-Nerub. Love i here. Reminds me of how azhara used to be, not too many but not too few,
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]