(H) Raiding guild Recruiting

85 Tauren Paladin
<Winning Like Crusade> started in late cata with a rapidly successful 10 man early on. We had people server transfer and quit the game and have to get back up to a high level of raiding. Rl friends from other servers formed together to form a casual guild that wasn't only fun to play in, but offered good progression at the same time.

Progression
We are currently 12/12 in t11 content and 6/7 in firelands.

Raids & Guild Events
Raids are Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday from 8-10:30pm st.
Outside of raids you will find an active guild.We have players that are dedicated to pvp, love to arena and would like to get some rated bgs goin.

Recruiting
Winning Like Crusade is known for being a casual 10 man guild that has fun and downs bosses. We are looking to improve our roster to continue to progress into Heroic Firelands. We are currently seeking a small mix of the following, although any good players will be highly considered.
Death Knight: Closed
Druid: Resto/Balance
Hunter:MM/Survival
Mage: Closed
Paladin: Closed
Priest:Holy/Shadow
Rogue: Closed
Shaman: Resto/Ele
Warlock: Closed
Warrior: Protection
Edited by Colossüs on 10/10/2011 9:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
If you're willing to take an explosive punch of elite raiders, me and my friends would love to join you guys. We have a Ele/Enh shaman that can rip stuff apart both specs, A ret pally that can lead raid DPS, a good priest healer, a good mage dps, and me, and epic tank. we are all currently alliance but will make the switch given the opportunity
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
okabe you guys still looking to switch?
I'll talk to C'los if so, cuz imo we could use you guys.
Let me know, thanks.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
/bump

Need a core tank fukn stat. Can be any class, but please dont be bad.
We can gear you up if need be. Please hit us up either here or in game.
kkthxbai
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
Still need a tank and Resto Druid!
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
10/25/2011 08:17 AMPosted by Colossüs
Still need a tank and Resto Druid!

Hi ummmm....i r resto druid....ummm i can ummm spam wild growth and healz lots...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]