Prob gunna xfer here [in January]

90 Night Elf Warrior
Hi there Nesingwary! I was looking for a terrible server predominantly alliance and Nesingwary happened to be at the top of the list (or bottom of the list...)

Was just wondering if the stats are true, if alliance really does out number horde.

About me:
I'm 22 and currently in Afghanistan, I enjoy long walks on the beach (except the beaches here don't really have water, just sand) and staying up at night reading a good book. But when I'm not doing those things I can be found:
Doing arenas.
Raiding
Posting/lurking on the forums
Calling out terribles in trade chat
Leveling alts
Trying to be a promazing auction house guy.

Now, I'm new to the whole AH thing. But I pretty much have a toon with max level of every profession, and I'm not retarded, so how hard could it possibly be to make a fortune in the AH? Normally I arena (Been 2k+ since season 3) or raid (have a few decent achievement, world first NOT ONE, BUT TWO JORMONGERS was kind of an accident but world first is world first).

Internet in Afghanistan really sucks, so I won't be xfering until I'm back in the states in early January. Hopefully this server is still terrible and predominantly alliance, or else I'll have to go elsewhere ):

I have an 85: Rogue, Warrior, Paladin(h), Priest(s/d), druid(r), and mage (f) and I've been 2k+ on all except the druid, as he is a rather new 85 and it's tough getting 2k with 5k latency. I'm also working on a shaman which I will faction change, and I have a 72 hunter and 65 warlock. I refuse to level a deathknight because !@#$ deathknights.

Raid wise I've been from ZG to MC all the way to 4hm in the original naxx, then in TBC I cleared everything before SW pre giant nerf patch. Then in WOTLK I alliance firsted all t7 content, cleared all but like 2 ulduar hardmodes, tribute of mad skill in TOGC, and then went on to ICC where I cleared up to LK. Was on LK in february (2010?), then enlisted with the military and haven't really raided since. All in all I have ~6 years exp on this game. Over a fourth of my life thus far. Sad, I know.

And I'm rambling. Ask me things, keep me entertained. It's boring in Afghan-n-sand.
Edited by Fedelis on 10/11/2011 10:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
And for anyone interested, my ideal woman:
Wears heavy eyeliner, like Cleopatra style.
Has tattoos and multiple piercings. Lips, nipz, etc.
Has awesome pale skin that's smooth like silk
Silly and internet savvy.

Standard scene/emo chick. So hot. Also no fatties. NO FATTIES.

What does this say about me? I like the crazy !@#$%es.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
This is a troll.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
dont hate on fat chicks :(

anyway this is my server.
Reply Quote

anyway this is my server.

Says the nameless troll from another server...
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
I have a name. I'm sorry if you can't read and I'm an Orc not a Troll.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
"he is the orc that nesingwary deserves, but not the orc nesingwary needs right now, so we'll hunt him, because he can take it, he's not the hero, he's our silent guardian, our watchful protecter, the dark knight"

if you rewatch the dark knight, that was added in the deleted scenes and they are talking about Vergoon. True story.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
"he is the orc that nesingwary deserves, but not the orc nesingwary needs right now, so we'll hunt him, because he can take it, he's not the hero, he's our silent guardian, our watchful protecter, the dark knight"

if you rewatch the dark knight, that was added in the deleted scenes and they are talking about Vergoon. True story.

QFT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
10/17/2011 07:21 PMPosted by Pianos
This is a troll.

Totally not trolling. Tho it isn't certain that this will be the server I xfer to, but it is more than likely. The Forgotten Coast (what I consider to be my home realm, tho I actually originate from Dunemaul) is way too imba for me to tolerate any more.

I'm like the 11th most geared prot warrior alliance side, and I haven't raided in a year. TFC is 1:0.2 horde:alliance, our best alliance guild is ranked 12th on the realm and 2/7heroic. Horde has 6 6/7heroic guilds.

The server itself is ranked 138th, and carried by horde. There are like no alliance players left. Only ~1023 of the ~5890 players that have been in t11 content are alliance.

However, on nesingwary, I will be the ~70th most geared prot warrior alliance side. You have equally progressed horde and alliance, tho alliance has more players who have seen raid content. .66:1 horde:alliance ratio. So on your server of ~5439 players who have raided, ~2162 are horde and ~3276 are alliance (with one player undecided if he's horde or alliance?)

So as you can see, while I enjoy terrible servers, where I am currently stuck (The Forgotten Coast - Alliance) is considerably worse than any other faction on any other server.

***Information courtesy of WoWProgress.com
Edited by Fedelis on 10/20/2011 8:18 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
WoW Progress is fail. This server is a joke if you're into "progression" raiding. There are pugs on other servers that have more HM experience than our best guilds.

Seriously this server is bad at not standing in things while still pushing buttons.

really really really really bad.

Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
Eh, you have a 6/7 guild on both factions right? Works well enough for me. I don't want any super star server, because sub-par servers give me the chance to shine! I consider myself an average players, and consider most everyone else I've met to just be terrible. World of Warcraft isn't a hard game, raiding and PvP are both just situation awareness, following a strategy, and adapting to a situation. If you can't do those there's a chance you might have downsyndrome.

Okay but now I'm ranting. Like I said, I'm an average player, and I like being around sub-par players because it's an ego boost. I have some legitimately decent achievments, like tribute to mad skill, one light in the dark, etc. It's almost always someone else !@#$ing up that ruins a hardmode.

I remember once, in a pretty terrible guild I quickly gquit, we were attempting the first boss in TOGC (gorehowl?) and gorehowl looked at a mage. Now this specific mage happened to have the benifit of being an engineer. Rather than rocket booting... or blinking... out of the way, he tried running out of the way (which is still possible, since most classes are stuck doing that) but he got charged and wiped us on one of our best attempts.
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
Cool Story Bro. This server still blows goats.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
It's a shame you're Alliance. But come on over if you really want to

There's lotsa good folks here. Many of 'em aren't too bad at raiding either.

And I'm assuming Alliance side needs a trade chat hero to lead them to a new age of victory and prosperity. Will you be that hero?
Edited by Yzzami on 10/20/2011 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
55 Orc Death Knight
It's a shame you're Alliance. But come on over if you really want to

There's lotsa good folks here. Many of 'em aren't too bad at raiding either.

And I'm assuming Alliance side needs a trade chat hero to lead them to a new age of victory and prosperity. Will you be that hero?

You must not ever see me in chat. I have held that title ally side since this server opened.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Nope, can't say I have
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
We'll be happy to see you. Need more Alliance toons to raid Orgrimmar to keep us hordies entertained.

In all seriousness I'd like to thank the Alliance guild who have been raiding Org lately it makes for good fun. Now if I could just convince my guild to return the favor.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
lols
Reply Quote
85 Orc Shaman
Hi there, Face here (anyone remember that show/commerical/thing from Nickelodeon?)

Anyways, as you can see the shaman is 85, working on my warlock now (sort of... I really hate leveling.)

So when I come here, should I be horde or alliance? ~45 more days till I blow ~300USD coming to this server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]