Killing Hunter Challenges.

85 Blood Elf Hunter
Today, I found the last of the hunter challenges I needed, Karkin. I was the only hunter there and I had a clear shot at him, except one thing. A human priest named "Thabosse" from the guild "Midnight Rising", aggro'd him and killed him for no other reason but to piss me off. Now I understand that he was Ally and I'm horde but, and I'm sure any other hunter can agree, it can be hard to find a hunter challenge and to be the only hunter there to tame it, that was seriously a *%@* move. (yes, i mad bro.) I have spent time helping alliance hunters tame challenges just because it can be hard and hunters should help each other out. I'm sorry if it seems like I've gone overboard with this but to be fair you read all of it. Anyway thanks for your time and I hope this guy feels like an !@#. Hunter challenge rare spawns don't count for achievements and drop no loot at all.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warlock
Good show! Thanks for the priest's name, I'm sending him 100g.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Hunter
lol, you're a good man Oz. Happy trollin :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
If he was horde I'd offer to find him and do unspeakable things to him with arrows, sorry I can't help though.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
I'd probably send him some hate tells if it were me, that is pretty rude. You are right though that these beasts aren't actually RARES and they aren't worth much to the non-hunter players. It is also kind of funny that people even try and kill Deth (lol when you used to be able to taunt them)!

I don't understand what people think when they do stupid stuff so I try not to think about it, the excuses and bad logic will only hurt your brains! Sometimes I ask my self, what is so funny about making someone wait 2-10 hours or even 6-17 hours for beast respawns? Unfortunately.... dealing with idiots is all part of the challenge... =_=
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]