WTB Deathcharger & Firehawk.

88 Undead Warrior
Hey all. I'm looking for a seller of the Crimson Deathcharger mount obtained through Shadowmourne quest lines. If you or someone you know has this mount for sale (or is in the process of obtaining it) please leave a post here, send me in game mail or whisper me if I am online.

I am also looking to pay a guild to run me through on a timed ZA run for the bear. I am mostly a solo player, and so far pugging in LFD has just not worked out for me. Same thing as above, leave a post here, send me an in game mail or whisper me.

Can also contact me on my other 'main', Ashiena.

Edit: Currently looking for any guilds selling the Firelands mounts.

Thanks. :)
Edited by Gumballs on 3/25/2012 8:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
I hate to burst your bubble but judging for your character you're a relatively new player, and/or don't have the funds to buy a Deathcharger seeing as they go for lowball 100k.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Um, what? If you looked at my character you would see that I have 130 mounts and 131 mini pets and have FoS from 07. I have also been saving for this mount for a while. I'm a collector and I know how much it is worth.

Just because I don't raid or have the best gear doesn't mean I am a stupid or new player.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
No but your lack of gems, reforging, and enchants hints towards it however.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
I am a solo player. I do not raid, or PvP. I have no need to spend gold on stuff like that when I am a solo player & am saving 6 digits for multiple mounts. You play your way, I play mine, please don't accuse me of being a broke noob just because I don't put priority in buying those things. I don't need them to play the way I enjoy. :]
Edited by Gumballs on 10/11/2011 6:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
1.) I'd gladly part with my Crimsonpony for the Tabard if you can get one of those first :3

2.) Don't feed the ponies, especially Fluttershy.

3.) Fluttershy, Y U NO HAS FRIENDSHIP? I am disappoint >:|

4.) Battlebear isn't hard, but don't expect to get it in a random unless the planets align. A good way to tell if you're going to make it or not is if your group can pull trash almost non-stop. I've done all my bear runs doing Eagle first, then Bear, Dragonhawk, and finally Lynx. There are also a number of avoidable patrols. Skipping them can give you an extra minute or two.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Thank you Hypeir for your reply, it was nice chatting to you in game as well. :)

I am still looking for both the Deathcharger & an Amani Bear run.

Remember, if your guild, friends, whatever, are interested in taking me on an Amani Bear run and I'm not online, feel free to send me an in game mail and we can work something out. If you know anyone who has/is getting the Deathcharger or is interested in selling a bear run send them my way!

Come 4.3 I will also have Purple Puffer mini pets to sell as well if anyone is interested in those.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Just bumping this as I am still looking for the Charger. Had someone contact me and say they would have it last week but havn't heard from them since, so I'm still open for sellers!
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Still looking for both of these. :) Contact me in game!
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Bump, still looking. If you know anyone please get them to contact me in game :D
Edited by Gumballs on 1/2/2012 3:05 PM PST
Reply Quote
88 Orc Warrior
I'd be willing to carry DPS for the Amani Battle Bear.

If you can find enough people to support it, I'd be glad to help ya out. I don't need the mount so I won't be competing for it.

Let me know if you need my help putting together a group for this.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Still looking to buy the Crimson Deathcharger. Contact me in game if you or anyone you know has or is in process of getting the mount :)
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Still looking to buy the Crimson Deathcharger & people for an Amani bear run.

I am also now looking to purchase a Firehawk from Firelands. Message me in game if you know a guild who is selling.

I also have a Tabard of the Flame tcg item for sale.
Edited by Gumballs on 3/25/2012 8:36 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
Firehawk comes from Firelands.
Life-Binder mounts from DragonSouls.
Reply Quote
88 Undead Warrior
Derp, I knew that. Brainfart... I shouldn't post when I'm tired :p Thanks for pointing that out :p
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]