Quest for the ledge staff! (i think im good)

http://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa366/zuco27/WoWScrnShot_101111_231929.jpg
=D
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Grats Zuco!
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Think is the right word there.
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
lol.
Reply Quote
Whhy are You guys trying to troll? It dumb you think you are all leet cuz you xfered... YOU didn't get any better the people around you did. You guy are just like all the other washes up people who xfer and think there pro. Having the availability to pig rag is nice. On anub we don't have that. So we make do with what we have. If I want to get excited about a pretty legit thing let me. You guys shouldn't even be on these forums if ur just gonna trash talk.
And kelso whhy are you raggin on turtles? You wrere the one asking us if you could pvp and pve with us. You have no right to be jerks. Turtles have been nothing but nice to you guys. It's just petty and immature. And ur best team is 1500 -_-
There is no way you can talk trash about turtle pvp. You are bad
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
how do you pig rag?
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
if i recall it started with turtles trying to troll us and we had to put them in there place.
and btw arena ratings mean nothing to me i got my pvp gear and im only doing rbgs on this toon until i get my new priest to 85 thats going to be my pvp toon. but thanks for noticing. :)
Reply Quote
How did you put us in our place? And kelso you know I have been nothing but nice to you guys. If you say otherwise you a liar and you know it. It's just dumb how you guys wanna talk trash but when you were on anub we were farther then you...
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
you were further then us because we had one week of raiding with a solid core. and even then it wasnt a complete week because villiam realm transferred to alterac mountain right before a raid on a raid night to raid with defined again. we raided thursday saturday and sunday he left on saturday and we lost 2 more on that sunday. we weren't able to find a firelands ready tank that was reliable so once he left magdie and saturni went to blood furnace. you guys did have one boss up on us but the 2 you did kill got nerfed even before the serious firelands nerf. bethilacs spiders health all got reduced by 20%[drones, spinners, spiderlings] and ryho also got a nerf where it took less volcanoes to get his armor down. we went straight for baleroc because he was harder of the 3 we figured if we got him down the other 2 woulda been a joke but then we lost 3 people and weren't able to recover. Anub [ally] doesnt have the resources to just find 3 firelands ready players or even raid ready players in general. The first full firelands clear i got was in a complete pug and we were able to even get 2 bosses on heroic. the only person i knew in there was chris and he had school so had to dip after domo. I just find it funny that you guys say we got carried when where running with 8 random players most were in different guilds and we were able to finish a raid. I dont know how many pugs you've been in where if someones not carrying their weight they get to stay. Especially current content thats heroic.

well turtles in general started the trolling we just finished it, if you forgot about the previous post. We had nothing against turtles members until they attempted to troll us and failed in game and on forums. so i mean if they wanna keep running their mouths then will keep putting them in their places. :)
Reply Quote
Haha. Bro you didn't get annny better. The people around you did. You arent leet cuz you cleared firelands. I am sure that if we went to a heavy pop server we could clear it too. The fact of the matter is.... You shouldn't even be on our servers. All you are trying to do is troll us. Wich you shouldn't even really be doing since you had to xfer off to get anywhere. We don't raid with the most solid people but we still one shot everything in firelands. Well besides rag but were gonna have him down soon enough. It cool tha you guys xfered but don't come back to our forums saying that ur leet. Cuz ur not bro.
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
Lol i have a new priest on anub that will be there for pvp purposes since im on a pve realm and pvp !@#$ is hard to find. so i can use this forum as much as i want. :)
oh and if i recall you guys started the trolling where just finishing it and you guys have no intentions of stopping so we have no intentions of stopping. :)
so stop crying about us trolling you and grow some balls. if you're going to troll atleast be able to handle getting trolled back.
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Bro that photo of was friggen hilarious.... EVERYTHING you say from now on i am gonna discredit.... you could down rag on super uber heroic mode and i would still laugh my a@# off everytime you post something. i loled so hard at this photo bro.... you are officially the worst troll. this is hilarious hahaha. Have fun in the army with those 9 face piercings ahahhahaha nothing you could say could make up from how you look irl hahahaha this was hilarious lolololol
Reply Quote
Just do urself a favor and stop posting here. you are funny to look at haha
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
lol everything that i do that you can't do you're going to discredit because of an old picture of me when i had piercings and scene hair rofl. cool story bro. I don't need to see a photo of you to think the same thing because im pretty sure you're probably some 15 year old with triple chins and a !@#$ed face. :)

I dont mind if people see what i use to look like that why i add so many random people to facebook that i meet on game because it could be worse. If you thought that picture was funny if i recall i have a picture up of when i cut my hair off and i have a beard. Actually i think i might have put that on twitter but nonetheless i could look like you and play the game as bad as you. I just find it hilarious that you are trying to be elitest but couldnt clear 12/12 when it was current content. most of you haven't even cleared it after it got nerfed. you wont kill rag when its current content if you even kill him in future patches/expansions.

so when you're picturing me years ago with long hair ill be picturing some fat pathetic keyboard turner trying to act like a hard %^- when hes hiding behind his computer screen. That is just as terrible at life as he is at this game. :)

good luck on rag. you're deff going to need it

edit: i find how bad you are at this game hilarious. :)
ps. please please please post a WOL id love to see the hps and dps for your fail attempts and how often you die to stupid avoidable things. it actually might overload worldoflogs with all your failed attempts.
Edited by Kélsohealz on 10/13/2011 1:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think you guys are black
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
lol and the only person that liked my long hair before i chopped it off XD
Reply Quote
ive never died to the wall of fire. Blink ftw. and i def dont keyboard turn lol. But! I dont think i am bad. so what ever i could care less about some emo scene kid thinks about me on the internet haha. and im 17 btw and im def not faaat haha. And i just started to pve when i heard about the ledge staff soooooo ya ive never gone 12 fer 12. but seriously bro i could care less about what some emo kid thinks about me that had to xfer off cuz he was "waaaaaay to leet for this server" haha what evs dude have fun getting carried through firelands.

ttyl bro
P.S. we should wargames on ur priest once he is 85... we'll see who is better haha
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
lol rofl emo? is that the best you could come up with?
GG

maybe when i hit 85 i can carry you through rag so you can actually see what 384 loot looks like. But im definitely down. 3v3? or 2v2? im down for either and you can pull a sonny and ask pallybane for some of their cui members that didnt go horde to help you since they have all their alts there still. you realize that by the time you get the legendary that staff is going to be next to useless. i mean everyone else will be using level 90 gear and !@#$. but i guess a feat of str will be nice once you do finish it someday. oh and i lied where not getting our 3rd legendary til next week because the person that is collecting the last Smouldering Essences wont be here the next raid raid night so will have it next week and our 4th person getting it will have it 2 weeks after that.
Edited by Kélsohealz on 10/13/2011 3:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
91 Human Priest
btw my prediction of when you get the staff is pretty close to accurate since the new expansion will be here between april-june thats really not that far away if you think about it.

seething cinders
in 10-man normal difficulty: 20-21 (7 to 8 full clears);

smoldering essence
in 10-man normal difficulty: 2-3 (14-21 full clears);

since you're not getting your not getting full clears since you're stuck at rag you can add easily another week for cinders and 2 weeks for essence. that means you will have you're staff in 31 weeks at the latest.
Edited by Kélsohealz on 10/13/2011 1:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
carried to rag? you know what thats like right? and im about too get the 391 version sooo.... next expansion right? and what ever bro. that staff will be bis for a long time. so ya imma still continue to get it. and ya if i was on a server with legit raiders i could prolly already have it too. but im on anub..... gotta work with what ya got.
oh and you forgot about the mount too. ill use that for a while when i get it next expansion.....
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]