<Bank of Canada> (4/7 HM) LF Raid Healer

85 Orc Warrior
If you have been on Nath for a while you have probably heard of Bank of Canada at some point. We have been a guild focused on 10-man raid content since the start of Wrath and pretty much the only guild dedicated to 10-man raids on Nath until Cata.

We recently lost one of our three awesome healers because he upgraded his real life profession. We are looking to replace him with someone who meets the following criteria:
-Druid or Priest healer, druid preferred
-Knows their class and can make adjustments to get that extra 5% needed for progression kills
-Has vent + mic, will talk when cooldown coordination is needed
-Exposure to the majority of Firelands content
-ilvl 359
-90%+ attendance for raids at 8pm - 10pm (server time) Mon, Tue, and Wed

This is what Bank of Canada provides its raiders:
-A solid group of players, about half of which have been together since Wrath
-Relaxed, drama-free, and politically incorrect raid environment
-Guild bank pays for repairs, flasks, food
-Loot is done by random roll (except in exceptional cases like legendary drops) Gearing you up should be fast, most of us are around ilvl 378
-No website, no mandatory guild events outside of raids, no expectation to log in early

We are 4/7 in Firelands hard modes. Always 1-2 boss kills behind Booterang (or whoever the top guild is when new content comes out) by raiding 6 hours a week. If you are interested, please contact my character with an in-game mail or talk to me between 7:30pm and 8pm server time Mon-Wed. If you sound like a fit we will do a trial run, perhaps as early as tonight.
Edited by Dualshield on 10/12/2011 12:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
no one can replace me, dont lie.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
At the very least we can find a toon that is easier on the eyes.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
hurtful. very hurtful.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
If only I didn't work everyother wed, then I'd ask for a tryout :p
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
There is a lie in the first post now. We killed heroic Domo tonight with 2 pugs.

So we are 5/7 Firelands hard modes.
Edited by Dualshield on 10/17/2011 10:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Wiredmana last I saw you didn't have epic bandages...........that is a rogues job in any case.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
10/12/2011 12:10 AMPosted by Dualshield
politically incorrect raid environment

Lold because thats exactly what preemptive Autopsy is...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Still need them healers?!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Man... Dual, you really need to update your post.

We're 6/7 Heroic now!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
yo bros do you want my druid?!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Hunter
haha all this time I thought aiwa was permaheals. Poor aiwa.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'd rather have Aiwa healing than me tanking, lol.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
Im looking for an awesome guild.. online family/drama free style. I play for the win and for the healz. Working on my 90. Currently on KT but willing to change servers for a good fit. By the way - I love this guild name. I also want a canadian based guild. I like raiding, will be there unless real life reasons stop me which are rare. PVP is fun too. tiny_grasshopper_16@hotmail.com for real id. Lemme know, this healing !@#$%^ is in it to win it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]